TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidentally tap anyone who is wearing a black shirt/jacket! I do like the pace of this update. I was able to get everything with a day to spare. I missed a few of the 100 present bonuses with Santa's Daily Tasks, and also missed a few days visiting other people's towns. I hate it when they have it so close that if you miss one day throughout the whole event, you might not make it.

I got it yesterday. And Im well on my way to getting donuts... So last update I was massively behind and playing my heart out, and this time I play when I can and Im ahead of you guys? LOL, this make no sense.

That is exactly the same for me!

I've played very steadily during this update and got the nativity yesterday. That includes playing for a few minutes in the middle of the night if I happened to wake up (I haven't gone so far as to set an alarm, yet). Time frames are definitely a bit tight on this one.

Something that I thought of, you only get presents from friends towns for the first handful of towns. Then you stop getting presents and only get money. I bet that people have only been going as far as they need to to get the presents. But, since towns are in alphabetical order, people that are later in your list get screwed cause no one is going down that far and sending out agents.

Ok, so new Christmas tasks- when tapping neighbors towns, tab the cannon if it's available. Then tap the elf cave. They both give you more bells then the other buildings. When you enter a friends town, it will automatically take you to the cannon (I think) but it won't take you to the elf cave. You have to search for it.

Is anybody else's Tapped Out app doing nothing but crashing after the origin login screen?

Mine still is. Deleted the game, restored. Everything I can think of. Still nothing.

How do you "hard close" an app? Is that by swiping it up off the screen (after double tapping the home button)? Tried that too.

Mine unlocked after a task. It took a day or two, and I think it was Homer's long task. The cogs are random when you tap on an Elf. You can use them to upgrade the cannon. They take time off the cooling down period, add more bells, and increase number of elves fired.