TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "TPR Klassy Kruise" 2012 Update Thread!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral of the story: anything can be fun with the right people. Proof that, despite sucking, Carnival will continue to do very well. It's been fun to read!

Exactly, the people you are with make the trip!

Note to self, don't take Carnival for my first cruise ... unless it is with TPR!

1. The mascot truly scares me.

2. I knew most Carnival cruises were 'inadequate,' but this is just ridiculous!

3. A quote from Jack Sparrow: "It's not the destination so much as the journey, they say."

Moral of the story: anything can be fun with the right people. Proof that, despite sucking, Carnival will continue to do very well. It's been fun to read!

Couldn't agree more.

As long as the ship is still floating, please keep updating!

This TR is filled with all types of awesomeness! Alana & I went on a Canival Cruise about 10 years ago. I now remember why we don't sail with them anymore. However, I would definitely change my tune to join in on one of these Klassy Kruises. The comedy factor alone is worth the ticket!

The Klassyness Kontinues!

Colin has a Coors Light shirt for each day of the Klassy Kruise! This one is the Klassiest!

Today we are in Freeport. I hear it's about as exciting as getting punched in the balls. We shall see!

Now we can fully compare this port to being kicked in the balls!

We decided with the food on the ship being so awful, a burger in port couldn't be that bad, right???

We did notice that the boxes of meat marked "keep frozen" haven't looked like they have been anywhere near a freezer! Oh, and did we mention the flies all over them?

Enjoy your salmonella Colin!

In Freeport, a "sports bar" is a couple if Igloo's and a makeshift counter.

Yay!!! Beer!!!

LIKE if you think this looks gay.

These are all fully licensed and approved for sale in the Bahamas by the parent companies.

CAPTION CONTEST!!! Best caption wins something Klassy!

Never did we expect to pull into a port to see a ship even crappier that made us say "Thank god we're on the Carnival Ecstasy!"

Piers is fancier than all of Freeport! LIKE if you agree.

Oh, no! Don't break the rules we might get banned from Freeport!

Oh, goody. There is one of our sister Klassy Kruise ships in port today!

Another view of our Klassy Kruise ship.

So that was pretty much it for Freeport. To be honest, it wasn't the worst port we've been to, but it was very sparse and not much to do.

Garbles did get some fruity drinks, though.

Back in the ship, you can suck a drink through the ship's funnel! Klassy!

We decided to check out the Waterpark on the ship, one of the better features of the Klassy Kruise!

The slides were actually kind of fun.

They were all WhiteWater slides so at least they were good quality.

Colin and Garbles racing... There wasn't a winner in this scenario!

KidTums and G-Money racing... KT is clearly the winner!

One of the ACE regional reps was on this cruise! Now THAT is super Klassy!!!

And this guy gets today's "Klassiest Kruiser award!" He won syphilis!!! Congrats!

I couldn't resist... I had to get one of those Klassy funnel cups!

"I am now an official Klassy Kruiser with my Klassy Karnival Kup!"

The most amazing thing has happened!!! One of us has been cut off from buying alcohol on the Klassy Kruise! But who could it be? A correct guess could win you something Klassy!

The rest of the group is trying harder to get cut off! They all want to be the ultimate in Klassy like Renee.

I got nothing...

Oh, goody. There is one of our sister Klassy Kruise ships in port today!

Believe it or not, but after reading everything here and on Facebook, I really want to take a Carnival cruise just to see what its like. It seems so bad, but yet so much fun!

I think it just shows that no matter what cruise you choose to go on, if you have good people to go with and go in with the right mindset - you can have a blast.

I have a 4-Day Baja Carnival cruise coming up in April and after reading all this - I can't wait.

Edited by DevilSaint