TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most Exciting 2012 Coaster...

Which coaster(s) are you excited by?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Which coaster(s) are you excited by?

• Verbolten - Busch Gardens Williamsburg
    • Verbolten - Busch Gardens Williamsburg
    • X-Flight - Six Flags Great America
    • Superman Ultimate Flight - Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
    • Shambhala - PortAventura Park
    • OzIris - Parc Astérix
    • Divertical - Mirabilandia
    • Polar X-plorer - Legoland Billund
    • Skyrush - Hersheypark
    • Wodan - Europa Park
    • Stinger - Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
    • Leviathan - Canada's Wonderland
    • Wild Eagle - Dollywood
    • Manta - SeaWorld San Diego
    • Apocalypse - Six Flags America
    • Swarm - Thorpe Park
    • Goliath - Six Flags New England
    • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - Walt Disney World - Magic Kingdom

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFDK's Superman Ult. Flight for its "that looks like an Orlando Thrill Park concept but it's REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!" sweetness

LOL, so true.

I only voted for 4, since BGW's coaster wasn't on the list. Here's my list.

1. SkyRush

2. Superman (SFDK)

3. Wild Eagle

4. Leviathan

Verbolten will probably be anywhere from #2 to #4 once the details are announced tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I voted for the Europa woodie and Parc Asterix B&M Invert. They are the ones I will hopefully get to ride next year and look very very good. The Swarm at Thorpe Park doesn't interest me at all, I just cant seem to get excited about the Wing Rider concept but you never know it could surprise me.

Not that any of the coaster of 2012 should be dismissed....but my home park is Six Flags Great America and I CANNOT WAIT for "X-Flight", (although I will prob have to wait 2 hrs. for it...ahem) to get here.....It's been a long time since we had something to "Woo-Hoo" about. This one's a big deal and thank you SFGAM ....we deserve this one.

Most of these aren't really new concepts so I won't travel to them on purpuse....

I've to agree on the B&M wingcoasters - for me they look like X2 "lite" - but also still have to ride my fist of those, but won't travel for them....

If Knoebels would finally finish their Flying Turns....that would be something to check out...I've read that their new cars are too heavy for the classic design....well as those coasters in the past were not know to be deathtraps I'd suggest to strip them down....but I guess that isn't possible with the fixation on sometimes too much security overseas...

I can't be bias at all since I live in central FL and don't live near any park, but I also can't decide on just one awesome one, so:

Wild Eagle: every day another element shows up and it may be the most impressive construction to date

Leviathan: Although I originally questioned its similarities with Behemoth, I now see HOW FREAKIN MASSIVE THIS THING IS GONNA BE

Skyrush: Probably my most anticipated construction of 2012. I always love seeing Intamin lifts because they always look really scenic

X-Flight: love the red track, it'll definitely stick out in the area it's being put in, plus it has a great layout

The Swarm: Since this construction is ahead of X-Flight, I'm definitely looking forward to that inversion-drop element and the extensive theming.

Verbolten: This is what Th13teen should've been. This freefall is more necessary and it has more than just that. I also love the BBW tribute drop

Parc Asterix: Since it's the first B&M invert to have a dive loop (not counting half of Montu's batwing), it should definitely be an interesting one.

Goliath/Stinger: I know they're different, but I'm excited to see how they're built because I missed their original constructions since I was in Kindergarten at the time

Superman: I think everyone can agree this is the "Didn't see that coming" roller coaster of 2012. It''s definitely be an eye popper

"Mythos": It looks like it'll be really awesome, especially with its sections with neighbor coasters

The other coasters coming in Europe are probably gonna be incredible too, but I don't know enough about them yet