TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

^ Well, I knew they've been around for 8 or so years because one of the girls my friend knew attended the show and waited with us to get signatures and she said that when she was a young girl, her Dad got her into the 21+ meet and greet for "Better Than Ezra" and the lead singer (whos name slipped my mind) came up to her and said hi and signed a poster she had that said "I love you" and her name. And last night, someone gave her one of the drummers stick that was laying around outside the bus and she got it signed again that says "I still love you"

hm...i don't really know the exact names, i know i have 3 neon tetras, 2 male guppies, an algae eater, some orange fish with 2 "feeler" type things and it spits water and bites, and a psycho orange taxi fish! the inside of the tank is full of columns and stuff so it's like greek/roman lookin but the back is white paper full of random writing...like...WATERY VENGEANCE!