TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

I just finished filming a scary movie in the woods with my cousin. We're entering it into a contest. whoopeeeee

Please don't tell me "The Ring" and "Hostel" are among your main influences

I've never seen Hostel, and our movie last year was a parody of The Ring involving Michael Jackson and Saddam Huessein(sp?).But this movie was our own idea.

I'm going to BPB and Adventure Island this month to ride Rage and Infusion!

I can't wait to go on Rage and i hope Infusion isn't as rough as it was at Southport. But still I can't wait... YAY!!!!!!!!!

People who wear scarves are just hiding the fact that they have no neck.

We love the subs!!!

Coz they are good to us!

The Quizno's subs!!!

They are tasty

They are crunchy

They are warm

Because they toast them!!!

They got a pepper bar!!!

At Quizno's Subs!!!

We love the subs!!!

Subs are a dollar off!!!

When you bring in

A coupon

For things to eat

Or oil changes!!!

Or pony rides

Or for hair plugs!!!

ANY COUPON WORKS!!!

Beware of paper cuts!

At Quizno's subs!!!

Kind of long but funny.

Some Deep Thoughts for you:

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire.

If you're robbing a bank and you're pants fall down, I think it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because, come on, life is funny.