TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

Malkovich malkovich. Malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich, malkovich malkovich malkovich. Malkovich!

Malkovich, malkovich malkovich malkovich? Malkovich malkovich malkovich, malkovich, malkovich malkovich. Malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich malkovich... malkovich. Malkovich? Malkovich malkovich.

Malkovich: http://www.reddit.com/r/malkovich

Was watching the live online stream for ABC's "The Glass House" out of curiosity and all I could think of was... voyeurism. I felt a little dirty just watching it even though it's supposedly "family friendly."

Think I'm going to stick with the TV episodes from now on. This s*** is bananas.

My top rated wasserrutsches.

#1 Is the 13m tall lang Röhrenrutsche at Freibadbereich Splashdown in Manassas Virginia. It is a fat pipe that has starts with a jump into a right hander that throws up on the sides nicely. After that a straight section that leads onto another right hander turn that gently swings up the side into another straight section. So far this pipe seems fairly normal but after you pass a left hander into a sharp jump then you throw up back and forth into the sides while you pass through a straight section into a 180 degrees left handler. You keep highly swinging up as the train takes two more jumps and more right and left handlers until you rush out in a clumsy plump outlet at the tank. This rutsche has a smooth running train since the seams are almost nonexistent at all. A great pipe for slipping really hard and fast.

#2 Is the black hole rutsche at the Schwimmbad Massanutten in Virginia. This turborutschen starts 13m up at a tower along with four other rutschens. You slip the pitch dark train into the pipe and loose the bearing in this plant. The rutschen has a left hander helix that rushes a straight acceleration section into the best part of the plant. Here a winding that increases tightness so that you press into the pipe very firmly and feel high G forces. You then shoot to a splash through lane where you slow down. This 83 m long plant has rough seams so it marks on the back from the painful seams.