TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Game Exchange "Track of the Week" Contest!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Since we haven't had a lot of submissions in this week's Track of the Week contest (we haven't had any, actually), and I'm assuming it's due to the 1.8 release of No Limits being very new, we have decided to make EVERYONE A WINNER!

I uploaded mine on 7-24-11. I'm confused.

Don't be. It's no trouble. The contest didn't end until today, so it's not like you were disqualified.

We just thought players would jump at the opportunity to use the new coaster, but it turns out the coaster style isn't so popular.

Hey guys!

Since we haven't had a lot of submissions in this week's Track of the Week contest (we haven't had any, actually), and I'm assuming it's due to the 1.8 release of No Limits being very new, we have decided to make EVERYONE A WINNER!

I uploaded mine on 7-24-11. I'm confused.

Sorry! I totally missed it!

Is the contest still on?

just a few post earlier..

Don't be. It's no trouble. The contest didn't end until today, so it's not like you were disqualified.

We just thought players would jump at the opportunity to use the new coaster, but it turns out the coaster style isn't so popular.

new track contest will be announced soon

TPR Track of the week contest!

This week we're starting things a bit differently- From now on, the TPR Track of the week will start on Fridays- and will run till Thursday at midnight! The reason? To make it easier for everybody to see your great works with tracks and ride building!

So- To roll out the new arrangement, We've got something really special planned here: Today's winner will get: A TPR Bag of Crap- AND- a free TPR DVD Download!

This weeks's Game: RCT II

This weeks' Track: Schwarzkopf Looping Coaster- TWO LOOPS ONLY!

Good luck- and post up your new tracks when you've got them in- and remember: VOTE ON the TRACKS! The earlier you upload, the better chance for a win!