TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Happy Valentines Day! All TPR downloads just $2.14

vd2.jpg

Happy Valentines Day from TPR! To show how much we love you all, for one day only, every Digital Download DVD in the TPR Store is just $2.14.

Click here to order:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=10

This special "We Love You" sale is only good on February 14th. 2011.

Download DVDs can be transferred to your iPhone/iPad/iPod using iTunes or burned to a DVD using free authoring software like DVD Flick.

Enjoy your TPR DVDs and have a great Valentine's Day!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

vd.jpg.ba77af355b6e1c0e144ca76a53831d4b.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I can't get any of my download links to work. Even tried re-downloading digital videos I'd bought from TPR in the past and they're not working either...

Great prices though

Yeah same problem here. I brought the Coaster Expeditions that I'm missing and the Download Links either time out or get a "Internal Server Error", Ill try later

I bought Expedition vol 1. Followed the instruction and tried downloading using DownThemAll(DTA) firefox extension, but it cannot complete.... so I tried again without DTA...download seemingly successfully using firefox builtin downloader but the file size is 907002037 bytes.... tried on mplayer, vlc, quicktime, and windows media player... no joy with any of it... so downloaded again using IE... same file size and same lack of joy....

Thanks so much for this offer - such a deal!

I'm guessing it's my computer(s), but I cannot get mine to download.. I've tried on a Vista laptop with Firefox and IE - no luck. So I downloaded VLC and DivX - no luck - they load into the download window on firebox, but when I 'open' them, I get quicktime error messages - the same applies for Windows media player and DivX - it says the files cannot be opened.

I just tried opening CE Vol. 13 on a Mac and i've already used my allotted attempts. So then I tried CE vol. 10 on the Mac - no luck..

Anyone else getting the Quick Time 2048 message?

Is there a secret to downloading MP4s that I am unaware of?

No rush in getting this resolved as I know you're on a cruise - I'm just posting this while I have a chance.

Thanks again! And thanks in advance for any help offered!

Hmmm...for what it's worth, I've never been able to get any downloadable DVD from TPR to work (I haven't tried downloading any today; I'm talking about in the past). They always seem to download fine, but I can never get them to play. I've only tried downloading them on occasions when they're offered for free, and so I always assumed it was my computer since no one else ever mentioned them not working (I figured with so many people taking advantage of the offer, I would have heard something).

It probably still is my computer, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Just tried Raw Vol 4.... came to only 179 bytes on firefox. Tried again on IE... same thing. the file name is raw_4_disc2.mp4.... sounds more and more like some kind of server hickup. I am sure all these will be resolved when they come back.

Ok, that's EXACTLY what I'm getting on my end - good to know it's not just my computers.

Again.. I'm in no rush to get this issue resolved - I'd much rather enjoy the cruise photos!

^ Yeah same thing for me. I managed to get Expedition 9 and 10 to download just fine. But I am having the same issues as everyone else on 13 and 14. 179 bytes. I've reached my max downloads on 14 but not on 13. I figured it was just an overload on the servers. Especially for the new Expeditions and new Raws. Hopefully they get it straightened out.