TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

When your boyfriend won't recognize that he has a problem when he goes for days without eating a weighs about 110 lbs at 5' 8''. He's big into theather and they put alot of pressure on to be thin he says, but I can't get through to him that not eating for 3 days is not good...

Me and a friend got lost driving to CGA so we ended up driving about 5 hours for about 300 miles when it should have taken us an hour and a half! We ended up coming back home because it was too late to go Hopefully now that we know how to get there next weekend will work out better.

Oh believe me, in North East England, especially in Newcastle, you be surprized by how much underage drinking goes on.

I mean I'm very responsible at drinking, I know when to stop. But some kids round here my age just get absolutely plastered beyond belief. But hell it's their own fault and it's mine for having a hangover.

^ Only reason I can think of is so that people here will think he's cool for drinking. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope so to but unfortunately I believe your right, like most kids (especially it seems in my school) that drink/do drugs then go around bragging about it. What makes me even angrier is when they're bragging about it RIGHT in front of a teacher, and the teacher "doesn't hear it". I always thought teachers were supposed to... help... students?

I have a very short rant today: Myspace. That is all.

I hate Gateway High School. Their policies are horrendously flawed, and they waste financial resources on the dumb@$$ football team when they could have, and should have, been used to improve things like the school's craptacular computers and network, which never seem to work when you need them to.

Screw you, Gateway!

Me and a friend got lost driving to CGA so we ended up driving about 5 hours for about 300 miles when it should have taken us an hour and a half! We ended up coming back home because it was too late to go Hopefully now that we know how to get there next weekend will work out better.

For times like this a GPS is a wonderful thing to have!