TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Rant" Thread

robbalvey

There's nothing I hate more than this:

I don't play that game anymore, I played one round of multiplayer online and sucked at it, so screw [insert game name here]!

Seriously, I have a friend who ONLY plays games he's good at. He played one match of CoD3 online and sucked, so he quit. He played a match of Rainbow Six Vegas, sucked, and quit. Now all he plays is Gears of War, Crackdown, and Guitar Hero II.

I personally am not good at Gears, but I play it nonetheless.

Agh so pissed today, I was waiting to go to SFGAdv Today for the entire break, then my friend comes with a false alarm that says we're getting 1-3 inches of snow, so now we're going tomorrow but it may not be open tomorrow because the site says closed for a private event, but my friend (same one as before) says it's open to season pass holders only, now i'm questioning his credibility with that after he lied and told me there would be snow today.

This isn't a rant, so mutch as it is me whining. I wanna go back to Disneyland so badly. I was there for the first time in so many years a month ago, and I ended up getting food poisoning and throwing up all over Main Street.

Can you say, Oranges and french fries dont mix well. =]

This isn't a rant, so mutch as it is me whining. I wanna go back to Disneyland so badly. I was there for the first time in so many years a month ago, and I ended up getting food poisoning and throwing up all over Main Street.

Gah, I feel so bad for Ty, he even told me the orange juice would make me worse and I was just like, "Pff, you don't know what you're talking about." Then a few hours later, there was projectile hamburger all over his shoes.

Gah, I feel so bad for Ty, he even told me the orange juice would make me worse and I was just like, "Pff, you don't know what you're talking about." Then a few hours later, there was projectile hamburger all over his shoes.

Hahaa he has been irritating but yea. =]

Being someone's bitch all day.

I am someone's bitch in traffic for three hours a day then I get to work and I am my boss' bitch for eight hours then I get home and there's a lot of housework to do...so I am my house's bitch.

For one day I would love to call the shots.

OMFG So like the weather here in Ohio sucks BIG TIME! so it was like 70-86 here in Columbus for like a week. But now we had to get screwed over and Ohio's like no *F* you. Heres some snow and hail and sleet then some rain and cold foggy weather . GOSH and Im grounded big time so Ims tuck inside with no ways of communicating to the outside world unless Im in school (I am right now). Screw this Im going to Florida!

(This can't be good for Maverick!)

Hahaa he has been irritating but yea. =]

aww alyssaaaa thats not nice =[