TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review Announces Our 2006 UK Trip!

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hohh, trip to Liseberg, now that's something I might partake in. I've been wanting to get back there since I met you lot there this summer. Didn't get enough time there then, so an overnight stop to get all the day in would be ideal.

See how things go on that front I think.

I dont post much on this site but i think i might just go on this UK trip with you guys. Im down here stuck in atlanta georgia, the home of quick thrills until next year. Im ready to leave to states, to up my park count. But i dont know yet if i will be able to go to Leisberg. I just have to see if my parentals will help me out just a little.

Jeremy "im ready to leave now" Lynch

^We're not sure at this time if that will be available to EVERYONE or just Tour Participants. We'll figure this out within the next few months.

THIS IS ALL VERY PRELIMINARY!!!! The day including roundtrip flight from london to gothenburg, transportation, park admission, one night lodging would probably be a little more than $200. THIS IS ALL VERY PRELIMINARY!!!!

Well, I'd NEVER get the whole time of work since I cant take my holidays at that time, however if single day's are open (I know the Gothenburg one hasnt been confirmed yet so I wont nag) I'd be able to come along to one or two if I'm allowed, I'd have a car by then, so watch out!!!

Zoom!

I think you have just solved my problem on a trip for my daughter's high school graduation. It was going to be Disney World but this is much better. Her and her best friend have always wanted to go to England and France, which we will do after the tour. She will be 17 and her girlfriend 18. In case you guys have any ideas, I'm going too and so is her older brother!

That's great! Little things like this are also good to know (we can have a nice little 'graduation present' ready for her on the bus!)

If you need any help with sightseeing or what to do before of after the tour just let us know, we're here to help!

Depending on where you're flying from in the US, people seem to be getting between $720-$1100. I checked for myself and found $1050 nonstop perfect times the other day.

In our "uber top secret special UK Board" we talk about airfare and other stuff to help everyone out.