TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you were president....

Twister II

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer I'm sure a lot of people on this site would say, add an amusement park in the back of the White House (and I would also add a giant arcade with every DDR mix ever released and the rest of the music games from Konami).

If I was the President, I would enact a doctrine of all out global warfare against the enemies of the United States.

The world has become an extremely dangerous mix of Fanatics and Religious Zealots. We must act know, not once we are attacked, but before hand to protect our interest around the globe.

People like to blame the United States for all of the worlds problems, they are jealous of what the U.S. represents....Freedom!

Freedom to practice your own religion, Freedom to be successful, Freedom to choose your politicians.

Yes the United States is not perfect, but it is a shining example of what can be achieved when the people of a country have a choice.....Unlike countries like Iran, Saudia Arabia, or North Korea...Ect...

This is an extemely dangerous time we are in, and we'll all be lucky to live thru it.

Make Pot legal.......not that i do it. Its just that I think if it were Legal, some people wouldnt do it. I think the reason Middle Schoolers and high schoolers do it is because it something illegal and they think breaking the law is cool. Also, it can really help people with there pain problems.

If I was the President, I would enact a doctrine of all out global warfare against the enemies of the United States.

The world has become an extremely dangerous mix of Fanatics and Religious Zealots. We must act know, not once we are attacked, but before hand to protect our interest around the globe.

People like to blame the United States for all of the worlds problems, they are jealous of what the U.S. represents....Freedom!

Freedom to practice your own religion, Freedom to be successful, Freedom to choose your politicians.

Yes the United States is not perfect, but it is a shining example of what can be achieved when the people of a country have a choice.....Unlike countries like Iran, Saudia Arabia, or North Korea...Ect...

This is an extemely dangerous time we are in, and we'll all be lucky to live thru it.

Sorry can you just confirm something your going to blow people up for being religous but at the same time you are proud to have the freedom of being able to be religous..... hmmm interesting.... it would be funny if it wasn't so scarry.... How about if the U.S and UK governements stop messing with things that don't concern them then other countries and organistations wouldn't feel the need to try and attack us...