TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could tear down one coaster

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would they take out Sky Rider and leave these 2 torture devices in?

My question exactly! Flight Deck I thought was a lot worse than Time Warp, but both were still horrible. Skyrider was actually a lot of fun, probably my 3rd favorite coaster there after Leviathan and Behemoth. It's unfortunate it's gone. Stand up airtime is a unique experience.

Probably Shockwave at Kings Dominion. Most uncomfortable, boring coaster I have been on. It's very rough and has such a short ride time.

I feel KD could replace it with a nice flat ride.

Agree. You may get your wish. The coaster was posted for sale online a month or two ago but is no longer listed.

Probably Shockwave at Kings Dominion. Most uncomfortable, boring coaster I have been on. It's very rough and has such a short ride time.

I feel KD could replace it with a nice flat ride.

Agree. You may get your wish. The coaster was posted for sale online a month or two ago but is no longer listed.

They are too embarrassed do even sell that piece of cr@p

Ninja @ Six Flags Over Georgia

Oh My God. How could I forget that Piece of Junk. I never rode it with the Original Vekoma Trains but the Arrow trains don't save it. If It's smoother with those GASM trains, I feel for Georgia.

Replace it With Scream from SFMM and make us all happy.

Ninja @ Six Flags Over Georgia

Oh My God. How could I forget that Piece of Junk. I never rode it with the Original Vekoma Trains but the Arrow trains don't save it. If It's smoother with those GASM trains, I feel for Georgia.

Replace it With Scream from SFMM and make us all happy.

I think Ninja would be so much better if it had lapbars.

Or restraints like Sidewinder. Let me tell you, the new train on Sidewinder made a world of difference. It turned a mediocre and rough Vekoma Boomerang into at least breaking into the top 7 coasters in the park. Say what you want about Vekomas, when a park knows how to take care of them, they can be a TON of fun.

Edited by fraroc

• 1 month later...