TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

P. 467: Loch Ness Monster Update Tour

Sierra Mist is pretty much the most disgusting lemon lime soda out there. I seriously try so hard not to drink it. KT doesn't even like it and she would do anything for soda!

I am seriously so excited about them all switching to Coke products. It will make it slightly easier for me to deal with their lack of straws and lids now!

I'm convinced that Sierra Mist is the urine of Satan--Sprite and Sprite Zero are much better.

Whatever happened to Slice??

Slice is an Ice Cream in Australia and very nice I might add. Mountain Dew is so god damn awful. I still can't pick the favour!

Sierra Mist replaced lemon-lime slice, but I think other Slice flavors are still available from Walmart (at least accoring to Wikipedia).

Getting back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing Noeit Al's Verbolten pics. After I finish up my holiday travels, I'll probably hit Christmas Town one more time to see how the ride is coming along.

Edited by cfc

Here they are, there really is not much to take pictures of but I thought these might be somewhat interesting. So here it goes, the first three of are Verbolten. I am starting to doubt the return of the little water fall, and it seems like they are not using all the footers. They appear to be making new ones next to the old ones. The bridge area/drop seems like it will get finished before New Years.

thumb_img_0104_1_.thumb.jpg.bd6bc45d58783d70b4eedd0ba60e179a.jpg

thumb_img_0105_1_.thumb.jpg.94027acc6f8a24b1c9176835e754f650.jpg

thumb_img_0106_1_.thumb.jpg.b70585fbf22f0f584166dd2682167648.jpg

Edited by cfc

I just go into the image viewer and rotate the image (there should be a button that lets you rotate images on the dashboard for Windows users).

How'd you get access into Festa? I thought that area was closed off.

BTW: Sprite and Sierra Mist are both nasty. It's all about Mountain Dew.

Yeah, I am a late worker and an early bird when it comes to work. That is how I got any of those pictures. The only time I have time to get them was before the park opens before work, so yeah. Plus, it isn't like they locked every gate door going into Festa. However, I will say, for Howl-o-Scream, if they had Festa they way it is now as a scare zone or maze during the evening it would be a hit. Like seriously, the whole place gets super dark at night to where you can see where your at and everything around you but it is like a horror film. During the day it just has a sad feeling.

Although, as for Verbolten, I think the small waterfall may make a partial return, possibly?

On the Pepsi vs. Coke issue. I honestly think there is minimal taste difference between the two drinks. However like I said, Coke tastes good any time, Pepsi only tastes good cold. Mountain Dew is okay, but not the best. I prefer Sierra Mist when it comes to an upset stomach or even 7 Up. They both taste really good and help my tummy relax very nicely.

I think I'm going to have to come out of the soda closet here and say I much prefer Pepsi but at a park formerly owned by Anheuser Busch I'm not overly interested in soda anyway.

Fixed.

Guy "Please send all thank you letters to guytkoepp@icorrectstuffthatdoesnthaveaneffectonanyone.com" Koepp

This is news to me... guess I need to pay more attention. lol