TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

^That's a pretty low height limit. I didn't know they could get that small.

Yeah, not the best of situations with so much land available back there for a great new construction. That land sits right on the glide slope for the main runway at Standiford Field. I would really like to see something like Helix (with one launch instead of 2) or even a Eurofighter (even though I find them incredibly rough) instead of a structure that completely blocks the view of the park from Crittenden Dr. What should be a showcase of the park, mostly looks like a scrap yard for the neighboring auto shops.

I truly think this park could develop into one of the more unique parks in America, if it focuses on unique rides. To think that it will ever compete with Kings Island is a bit far-fetched, but I definitely think it can compete with Holiday World's dry park.

Hopefully the height restriction wont be too much of a hinderance. I mean Lightning Run is only 100 feet tall and that drop packs a real punch. I would like to see a lot of smaller, compact, unique roller coasters added to the park, as opposed to one giant expensive one.

If you look at the park as a whole with the inclusion of T3, it'll actually make the park's skyline very vibrant. The bright blue (and dark green) of Lightning run, the purple of Fearfall, the orange and yellow of the ferris wheel, the brown of Thunder Run, and now the (possibly) green of Skycatcher and the red of T3. imo, the red is going to make the park feel that much more friendly than the solid black.

But I'd agree on maybe sneaking in a second color. Or better yet, a custom paint job!

(Firewhip at Beto Carrero World)

a Eurofighter (even though I find them incredibly rough)

What Eurfighters have you been on? DDD is smooth as grass.

He obviously meant a Eurofighter that uses over the shoulder restraints, not lap bars. Still, I didn't have a problem with Spongebob's Rock Bottom Plunge (I loved it, actually).

^It's amazing the difference the supports will can make. Black supports with red track is one of my favourite schemes but all red... well, let's see. I just hope it doesn't blow up my PC screen.