TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great America (SFGAm) Discussion Thread

Incredible that they're out there bright and early this morning. Lots of snow, and lots of cold (even colder temps coming soon, which is probably why they're getting out there now!)

And people wonder why we make fun of SFMM and their incredibly slow construction.

And people wonder why we make fun of SFMM and their incredibly slow construction.

^ All that terrible SoCal weather must hinder SFMM's construction efforts.

Goliath is looking great! It still amazes me how much work has gotten done considering how brutal winter has been for us so far. The more I see of this coaster, the more I can't wait to ride it! We're in for another 6-12" of snow tonight, and brutal cold tomorrow night, so I expect there won't be any construction for awhile.

I may have asked this, but do you think it should open on time though??

I think it will be good and ready on time. They have made outstanding progress as is! I think it is safe to assume vertical Construction will be completed by March.

i am loving this, i have not watched a construction cam at my home park SFGAm since raging bull. this is going to be huge for our park, i hope it will be available on the platinum fast pass, because i don't know if i will be able to get off after one ride.

^^ Interesting, I thought they were done with the tunnel already. I'm really excited to see that lift hill peaking up from the trees!

I think this for the other side of the retaining wall which is the tunnel for the bottom of the zero-g stall beside the bottom of the first drop.