TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Funatics Thread 2009

OK, I'll admit I was skeptical when I signed up for the Six Flags Funatics Club.

However, today in my inbox I got the below e-mail from SFGAdv.

For reference, I've been to the park 4 times this season and also visited SFoT and SFFT.

You've earned one Skip the Line Pass just for visiting the park.

Hello LARRY,

Did you close your eyes? Scream as loud as you can? Is that

drop still on your mind?

Looks like it's time to visit the park again with your free Skip

the Line Pass* - your first Funatics Reward. Claim it now, and

you and a friend can hop aboard the ride of your choice without waiting in line!

Don't forget, as a Season Pass holder and a Six Flags Funatic,

you'll keep earning rewards for qualifying visits. In fact, after

your next visit, you'll earn a free parking upgrade. So come

back soon for more fun. And next time, keep your eyes open.

Follow the easy steps to the right to claim your Skip the Line

Pass. But hurry, this reward expires June 30th

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably going tomorrow since that will be my first visit in the promotional period (I think it started May 15th).

The rewards look cool, Bring a Friend Free is the best one after the 5th visit.

^Well the only way I can add more photos to the Park Index for SFGAdv, is if SFAGdv actually had some flat rides.

So their ploy will not work and I still have a front of the line pass. But since I generally only go to the park for the first 2 hours or last 2 hours of the day when lines are short for ET and Nitro, the pass will not be that useful.

I guess I might use it for Medusa if the lines are insane with the retheme.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to SFGAdv yesterday and this morning I had a new Funatics reward in my e-mail Inbox.

This time a free parking upgrade to preferred parking that must be used before July 15th.

The e-mail said that my next reward would be a free soft drink.

I got the exact e-mail you got Larry after my first visit to SFStL on Saturday. It really is a great program and definitely makes my $45 season pass even more worthwhile. I thought the rewards would be crappy "$1 off of a $40 up-charge ride" coupons but they're actually turning out to be pretty sweet!

Funatics Rewards is currently just a pilot program at SFGADV, SFNE, and SFSTL. None of the other parks are participating at this time.

Then why do they advertise it at SFMM? When I was in line for X2 two weeks ago, they advertised Funatics at least ten times on the TVs.

Funatics Rewards is currently just a pilot program at SFGADV, SFNE, and SFSTL. None of the other parks are participating at this time.

Then why do they advertise it at SFMM? When I was in line for X2 two weeks ago, they advertised Funatics at least ten times on the TVs.

^Answered previously:

Thats just for funatics, which is just their email newsletter. Funatic rewards gives people rewards for visiting and is only at three parks this season.

• 1 month later...

^^Well speaking of free soda, that is the next Funatics reward. I used my preferred parking voucher last Saturday and Monday morning I had a offer for two free regular fountain sodas.

I think the next reward might be a discount on the price of a 2010 season pass, at least that seemed to be promised via e-mail.

Not only will you get free soft drinks on your next park visit,

you'll also earn another Funatics Reward: 15% off your 2010

Season Pass. All that, just because you're a Season Pass holder and a Six Flags Funatic.

^^Well speaking of free soda, that is the next Funatics reward. I used my preferred parking voucher last Saturday and Monday morning I had a offer for two free regular fountain sodas.

I think the next reward might be a discount on the price of a 2010 season pass, at least that seemed to be promised via e-mail.

Not only will you get free soft drinks on your next park visit,

you'll also earn another Funatics Reward: 15% off your 2010

Season Pass. All that, just because you're a Season Pass holder and a Six Flags Funatic.

Once you earn the 15% off discount, they send you an e-mail letting you know in the fall they will e-mail you a 15% off code. From the wording of the e-mail it sounds like you have to buy the pass online to get the discount. With the $10 shipping cost, that almost takes away the savings so I am going to wait and hope they have a 20% or 25% off deal like they usually have in December.

I just got my bring a friend free coupon today which is the last reward. The e-mail says it has to be used by November 1st but the actual ticket you print out says October 12th.