TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure 4/11

It's true. I love cheeseburgers, but hamburgers are just gross.

Simply amazing what one little sliver of American or Chedder or Swiss can do. I would definitely write guest relations demanding extra cheese on my next visit.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you're not one of my students, although, it's always more fun teaching when you have someone to poke fun of in class.

Honestly, do you really think that statement makes you sound like a good teacher? Or even a good human being?

As a teacher, I cringed at that one too.

Back on topic,

I agree that the OP had a bad experience.

1. The people that answered the phone when he called should have said:

"As of right now we are planning to be open but because of the current weather situation that is subject to change."

2. They should have directed exiting traffic through the entrance and refunded their money.

These two simple steps would have stopped this thread.

But then I wouldn't know what a driving force cheese is in our society.

I'm not trying to get in the OP's mind but I think he is upset by how things were handled more than the park being shut down.

Guys, guys, guys...

PLEASE...stop the back and forth bickering...it's getting us nowhere. And besides. I think you all have forgotten the MOST IMPORANT thing which makes the rest of this argument totally invalid...

...I was not expecting the park to have the fryers in the restaurant off, and Johnny Rockets not to have cheese...

At this point, cheese is definitely more important than anything, seeing as Six Flags wrote back to my e-mail and I am incredibly satisfied with their response.

I would like to point out that I am still upset with what happened, but that isn't going to stop me from going to my favorite relatively local park.

Bleu cheese is where it's at ftw :]

-Jon

So my game plan this morning was to go to SFGAdv after church. However, it was fairly cold and windy so I decided to crash my friends' Easter dinner. His wife made traditional Easter Meat Pie, which contained both fresh Mozzarella and Pecorino Romano cheese.

Yummy Yummy Cheese

I like Cheese

I. Like. Cheese.

I like Cheese

I. Like. Cheese.

What's that?

That's some swiss!

What's that?

That's some swiss!

And swiss cheese has some holes.

Damn you woman! I thought of the "I Like Cheese" song on the way home on the plane, and was all set to post it, and then saw this. Now my thinking has been wasted. This is why all planes need wifi access!

I'm sure I will be singing this to myself for hours. Damn Yo Gabba Gabba and its catchy tunes...

dt

(Apparently it has to have 18 people on the ride at one time for "safety" reasons) It was the most enjoyable ride, however, as the rain pelted your face (El Toro)

If they need 18 people on the ride to run it safely, then how do they do test runs? With 18 water dummies or employees? Just curious.