TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thanks. I just put it in the NE bench to show you the layout. I am actually going to make my own bench and have already started. Here are some progress shots:

SCR196.BMP

Terraforming is 100% done, landscaping is about 5% done. What's that white thing down there? Let's have a look.

SCR197.BMP

I've changed my building style, I think for the better. What do you guys think?

^ Thanks. I just put it in the NE bench to show you the layout. I am actually going to make my own bench and have already started. Here are some progress shots:

]

Would you mind posting that up for a download, I'd love to use that scenery type, and to see what your doing to make those buildings!

What, the coaster in the NE bench or the bench I am making? The scenery is not all the same, some of it is though.

Hey guys new to the forum

I bought rct3 about 3 months ago and have been trying to learn all the little tricks. anyway i am hoping to be able to build a full size theme park soon but wanted to know what you guys thought of my rct3 skills.

this was a ticket building for simply buying tickets.

this is some themeing from a ride i built, i thought it looked pretty cool with the green lights.

this was a simple flying coaster that i built.

these are part of a mini western theme park i was building but ran out of ideas.

i want to know your opinins because i was thinking of starting my own themepark story, all the ones on fourms look pretty cool and fun to do.

Welcome, Jakecallan! It's always nice to see fresh faces around here! I'm liking what I see, but the one thing I'm sure you can work on is the rock formation around the "Maverick" styled coaster as well as sprucing up the wild west section a bit, but you're layouts have a nice quality that I like a lot.

Also, Make sure you use proper capilization in your post, for TPR likes to have quality looking post. I would advise to read TPR's Terms of Service to ensure that you'll be on a MOD's good side

Anyways, again, welcome to TPR!

Edited by djbrcace1234