TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

A piece of concept art for an area of a future park.

How I'm going to achieve doing so in RCT2, we shall see...

(and yes, I just realized that mobile phones - even if smart- aren't the best photo-capturing devices):

Writing says:

"SAN FERIA Themed Entertainment Complex (aka 'theme park' >.>)

Area - Pauprintine Bay - Concept

Entrance .... NorCal Foothills (not part of park) .... Monte Lobo"

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The track looking like eurofighter track was killed before you ever put the Mini Steel track in there. The ride never had a chance to ever really look like a eurofighter, the track is just not there to work with. The B&M track looks fine and chopping it up to put in a bit of eurofighter-ish track only adds to the problem of not having the right track in the first place.

Really, it is your coaster and I will be happy to merge it if that is what you want but honestly I think keeping it all B&M track will make for a much cleaner look in the end.

Nope, the layout is GREAT! But unlike larger coasters where the transition from such a huge track difference (in looks) would not be so bad in this case the ride is very compact (as it should be) and putting in a merge is really noticeable and to me will take away the clean look of the design you have created.

It really comes down to looks, the ride design wise is solid and very eurofighter looking, however to get the lift you need B&M track witch in not eurofighter-ish at all. However if you switch the entire track to B&M style it will keep a clean uniform look to it. Once you put the Mini Steel track in it look gets chopped up. I do absolutely agree that the Mini Steel track is much better suited to be eurofighter track but in this case I think I would leave it out and go with the clean lines of one track style.

This is where I really wish someone with code skills would get into this game and figure out how to add track pieces to this game... almost all the track styles are there to make just about any kind of coaster in the world. They just need to have new pieces put into each ride type. Making a track section that is vertical, looped or rolled out of Mini Steel would be so easy to do, there is just no way to get it in the game even if it was done! Then there is the problem of ride car/train animation limitations, we need a way to add those also.

As you know I like to draw my wooden Coasters... Here are two which I just drew. One is another copy of the One I posted back on Page 104. And The other one is inspired by Prowler (Good old GCI !!). Sorry if it isn't Clear.

img016.jpg.e6462106bf97208ca08787fce70053f0.jpg

If You don't Understand Feel Free To Ask. I Might have put a bit too Much Track in There!!!