TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Magic Mountain Terminator Salvation: The Ride

robbalvey

^Shh. What if the GP finds out. And then everyone goes that way. yeah it should be interesting to try and get there before everyone. However I am going to assume that most people will get exhausted halfway and end up slowing down drastically. So that us regulars who are used to the hills can get there before everyone. Can't wait to hear everyone's reviews and finally ride it myself.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ Dude, Robb just posted that on the last page...

If you're going to walk it, I would suggest going up through Rev's Flash Pass entrance and taking that short cut so at least you've got a head start in front of the people who went by Viper.

--Robb

Um I don't know if it's juts me or not, but man I hate the nickname "Termmy" for this ride.

robb, are you going to clue us in on how we can sign up on the list for the on ride video commercial production terminator shots?, like i was invited to sign up for when they did tatsu.

i hope this is what your going to get at, i havent heard any thing about this yet.

For the website picture click http://www. Myfoxla.com, click on Good Day LA, and Entertainment.

The segment just aired on Fox.

For those of you who didn't see it, Tony McEwing and an actor from the film rode the coaster, reverse POV, they're sitting in the front seat, first car. We could only see their reactions, we can't see where the train is going, and very little of the background.

Tony described the coaster as intense, but I really don't believe anything he says. (On this segment he said the trains go 70 to 80 mph, and misnamed the film's director "McV".)

Tony Mc Ewing said it was one of the most intense ride he has ever been on, this little coaster I guess will surprise some with an extra punch here and there

Yeah, well of course he'll say that. It's not like he's going to say it is bad or something with the press around.

"Um I don't know if it's juts me or not, but man I hate the nickname 'Termmy' for this ride." (RCFreak)

No, it isn't just you. I can't stand the whole "Termy," "Ghostie," etc. thing either. Coasters don't need pet names.

I haven't seen any of the video feeds for Terminator as of yet, but I'm sure reports will come in throughout the day and I eagerly await them. I have a feeling they're going to be positive.

Eric