TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip Report Time w/Pics! PLEASE HELP me get to Disneyland!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a long time ago in Disney's Animal Kingdom TPR members bought a stuffed animal that came to be known as the Yeti Ball. While reading one of the trip reports that featured the famous fluff ball I fell in love with Yeti Ball and have forever wanted my own. My wonderful boyfriend went to Disneyworld with his best friend last spring and knew I loved Yeti Ball so he brought me one back . So now, Mr. Yeti H. Ball (middle initial after his Uncle Harold at Disneyland) wants to help with the contest! Every other day or so until the 30th when the contest ends Yeti Ball will be popping up to remind everyone how many days there are left to vote for us. He'll be trying on some of his Halloween costume choices too, so I hope you enjoy!!

277774853_Monday20th.JPG.34fee582c8356a5a6a068aa5de7f0bab.JPG

My baby Yeti Ball!!! Isn't he cute? :)

...have to tell you a short story. my daughter watched my wife today while voting for you. when my daughter marlene (5 years) wanted to know what mommy is doing, my wife explained and told her your story.

my daughter ran to her brother gerd jr. (4 years) and told him about the competition. so, when praying before dinner tonight, they both (marlene and gerd jr.) asked god to help you going to disney and the same happened when bringing them to bed.

....hey, with help from above, i think you sure will spend christmas-time at disney!

...have to tell you a short story. my daughter watched my wife today while voting for you. when my daughter marlene (5 years) wanted to know what mommy is doing, my wife explained and told her your story.

my daughter ran to her brother gerd jr. (4 years) and told him about the competition. so, when praying before dinner tonight, they both (marlene and gerd jr.) asked god to help you going to disney and the same happened when bringing them to bed.

....hey, with help from above, i think you sure will spend christmas-time at disney!

They're so sweet! It's stories like that which bring a big smile to my face and warm my heart! Please tell both Marlene and Gerd Jr. thank you very much for their thoughts and prayers to help us in the contest. I agree, with the extra help from above we'll be celebrating the holiday season at Disneyland . Thanks as well to you and your wife for the votes, it's great to have the support from so many wonderful people!

Thanks so much! You guys are so wonderful voting everyday and getting others to vote as well!! It helps with my nerves lol. I just keep reminding myself only 9 more days to go... That means 9 more days of wondering if we won or not, which pretty much is me going crazy! It's about the same for my Mom too. She's going with us if we win so we're going crazy together! If I win I'll definetly post right when I know, but you'll probably hear the cheer whereever you are in the world

Thanks again, it really does mean so much that I have so much support from such great people!