TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

My computer rebooted without me knowing yesterday, so I wasn't able to watch the captures like I normally would for this update. But from what I can tell, 1 support and 3 pieces of track were installed today.

Edited by DavidW

^Is it on the bottom of the bawing? I thought it was going to be right after the zero-g. Anyway, this ride will be very interesting given that it will feel like you never lose speed as the only "slower" moments will be after the second loop. So that means full speed nearly all the way!

I was wondering: are they going to move the crane next to the second half of the batwing in order to complete it and then back again to the second loop? Because it looks like all the supports installed on the second half were put in place by the smaller one which doesn't seem to be able to reach the top. Or is it possible that the big crane will reach far enough to install the rest? (it surely doesn't seem like it)

Does Shoot the Rapids whip you into inversions like Batman?

Well, it did go upside down that one time...

My recolection is that it only went 90 degrees.

Nope. The boat completely "inverted" onto itself.

That statement doesn't even make sense...and if it did, it would be wrong anyway. But I drove by KI today and Banshee looks great from the interstate! The first part of the batwing can be seen quite clearly, which I wasn't expecting.