TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park Discussion Thread

With all the theming I thought this was going to be named Yggdrasil, which personally I think would be a much better name.

There's not really much in theming that relates to Yggdrasil.

No, a few pages back there was a large sign that said Yggdrasil as well as some of the theming elements they showed on the last page looked tree like, it just all pointed in the same direction.

With all the theming I thought this was going to be named Yggdrasil, which personally I think would be a much better name.

There's not really much in theming that relates to Yggdrasil.

No, a few pages back there was a large sign that said Yggdrasil as well as some of the theming elements they showed on the last page looked tree like, it just all pointed in the same direction.

Yeah, I saw that, looks pretty good. I just think that if they were to name the coaster after the tree, they need to have a little bit more theming of it. Kinda like a huge fake tree and the coaster twisting around it.

i saw the pics,too. Maybe this signs are part of the storyline OR it will be the name! After reading a lot i found out that this artwork and the name were saved a long time ago from the EP. And the EP never officially confirmed that name... so Yggdrasil is still in the race...

i saw the pics,too. Maybe this signs are part of the storyline OR it will be the name! After reading a lot i found out that this artwork and the name were saved a long time ago from the EP. And the EP never officially confirmed that name... so Yggdrasil is still in the race...

Sorry...but...ummmm...no

Sorry...but...ummmm...no

...think you are right. Wodan is the more logical name compared to the myths! I just thought because the artwork and the name were known a long time before the coaster were build. But now it really seems to be final name and that the other signs were build for theming and the storyline

I really like the new look, seeing from the splashbattle into the first drop. It totally changes the look in the back of the park. It's also a good thing for the workers that the weather isn't that cold and wet this year. The main structure is for 75% or more done. The other parts and tracking should be better to do in less weather then lifting large parts of bends. I'm so there next april.....

I am absolutely loving the interaction of this with its neighboring coasters.

Where do they set up the ferris wheel? Is it someplace where there'd be room for a year round wheel?

This picture was taken at the top of the ferris wheel. So it`s relativly easy to imagine, that the bottom is where Atlantica Supersplash has it`s turnaround...hope you guys know the place a littlebit so that my explanationand the choosen photo really helps

( Source : EP Board)

1791956613_Positionferriswheel.JPG.26b37d471bc7edc60fa14c9693c4a25e.JPG

Yes it's pretty fun! They used to have it in Portugal but they moved it to Iceland this year. There's a corner - last year I almost got kicked in the face as I was a little over zealous when leaning over to spectate on my friends.

Really can't wait, going for New Year again from 29 Dec - 2 Jan!

Edited by AstroDan