TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

California Great America (CGA) Discussion Thread

Would be funny if all the CGA fanboys screaming in protest just closes the coaster longer because the noise levels are above the limit.

I was thinking that too. They will be out there taking sound measurements when the fanboys are screaming and have to shut the ride.!

Yeah, as much as "Box: The Ride" would be amazingly unique, original, and funny as hell, it's pretty much not going to happen. Anyways, I'm excited to take another tunnel!

Everyone who visits CGAm, Scream on Grizzly really loud.

This just made my day!

Just got this email from Roger Ross!

Great news regarding Gold Striker just arrived! All remediation work to comply with noise issues has been completed and approved by the proper authorities. The additional 70 ft. tunnel (which is themed similar to the initial descent tunnel which has been so well received by riders) will allow Gold Striker to run free the rest of the season.

Gold Striker will open back up to guests in about 10 minutes! The line quickly reached 100 people outside the queue the moment guests saw cars running on the tracks.

Just got this email from Roger Ross!

Great news regarding Gold Striker just arrived! All remediation work to comply with noise issues has been completed and approved by the proper authorities. The additional 70 ft. tunnel (which is themed similar to the initial descent tunnel which has been so well received by riders) will allow Gold Striker to run free the rest of the season.

Gold Striker will open back up to guests in about 10 minutes! The line quickly reached 100 people outside the queue the moment guests saw cars running on the tracks.

I left the park an hour before this. Darn it.