TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Yeah, I remeber that when i rode Batwing a few years back as was like why can't ours do this.

Can Nighthawk be programed to do the same?

I think it can.. probably needs upgraded trains, but it just doesn't work. Batwing doesn't do it anymore. I believe that was why both X-Flight and Batwing were constantly closed because of problems with it.

So I guess if Vekoma got all the bugs out of this system, it would help capacity a whole lot, but if I were CF or SFA, I wouldn't try to reinstate that system

• 2 weeks later...
Me either. Or atleast this boomerang that i rode years ago.

I'll be more than happy to bid for a seat on the Hyper next year at Carowinds.

Any updates on the 2010 coaster. I haven't searched really hard but the last thing i remember seeing about it was the construction bid in January. Really think it will be a hyper?

Well the contractor slipped up 2-3 days ago and posted the plans for the coaster online and within 20 min they were taken down but not before a few people got to see them. I'm going to keep quiet cause i have a good relationship with alot of people at the park and they all read this site.

But i did say a few people got to see them so i honestly think its a matter of time now before the cat is out of the bag. I'm just not going to be the one to let it out. I hate cats

Well the contractor slipped up 2-3 days ago and posted the plans for the coaster online and within 20 min they were taken down but not before a few people got to see them. I'm going to keep quiet cause i have a good relationship with alot of people at the park and they all read this site.

But i did say a few people got to see them so i honestly think its a matter of time now before the cat is out of the bag. I'm just not going to b

e the one to let it out. I hate cats

That's honorable...not too many people keep ties with the same people who watched and laugh when they got fired...

Feel free to think what you like. You are the last person in the world i have to prove myself to. Sorry to dissapoint.

Thats why your still stuck with your nose and camera so far up Carowinds butt and I have moved on with my life, Wish you could say the same.

Its very sad that you look foward to Media Day & C3 every year. I guess thats just about all you have in life. I am soooooo sorry.

Let me quote my favorite musical here.

"Look who's with his camera..... alone"

I was also nice enough to fix your post.

I like keep ties with the same people who watch and laugh at me with my camera as i stalk Carowinds

Feel free to think what you like. You are the last person in the world i have to prove myself to. Sorry to dissapoint.

Thats why your still stuck with your nose and camera so far up Carowinds butt and I have moved on with my life, Wish you could say the same.

Its very sad that you look foward to Media Day & C3 every year. I guess thats just about all you have in life. I am soooooo sorry.

Let me quote my favorite musical here.

"Look who's with his camera..... alone"

I was also nice enough to fix your post.

I like keep ties with the same people who watch and laugh at me with my camera as i stalk Carowinds

Did I touch a nerve...

Jarvis ? who hasn't even to carowinds in a year but not because I was fired for acting like a know it all who knows nothing ? Morant.

Good lord, Talk about Carowinds drama. Not sure who MillenniumChild is, but I always thought I was the Carowinds drama king. It seems I have been replaced. That gives me another goal to add to my goals sheet.

Anyways, I am surprised Cobra isn't testing already. Nighthawk and Afterburn were already testing at this point. If Carolina Cobra opens with the park, it should start testing by the end of two weeks.