TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Legoland - Land of Adventure Preview & KidTums' Birthday

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, when did Jahan become the "Red Button Alarm" winner, taking the crown away from Chuck???

I don't remember bullet trains in Southern California...

I agree. Please share with us Jahan!

I think he acciddently tripped the alarm in or near Tatsu's station a week ago.

Legoland is pretty much the best park on Earth for ages 3 - 10.

They have so many awesome attractions, I think we'll make this a yearly trip! I love that park so much!!!

I've never been...would you still recommend it to someone like me? Credits aside, it still seems like a fun place.

Aside from the rides, the miniatures of cities and iconic landmarks they do are really cool to take in and enjoy.

And of course, wherever LegoLand is able to make something out of legos... they do, heh heh!

The only one I've been to is Windsor - and it was really nice. Lots to do for the small ones, and enough to keep the rest of us interested and enjoying the visit.

Glad to hear that Kristen's going to (probably) get an Annual Birthday Visit there for the next several years.

And I'm sure her parents will have just as good a time as she will.

Happy Birthday Kidtums!

I've never been to Legoland, seems like a cool place! Although, I am somewhat disappointed that they didn't include the Manhattan Express with the NYNY model. It would have looked awesome if they did! Oh well, that won't stop me from making a trip there in the future.

We went to Legoland in August 2001 when Diana was 11. I do know that she really enjoyed it, and all of us had a blast---and we didn't even see everything.

At that time, they had Spellbreaker, which was short, but fun. I'd like to see something like that, only on a longer scale. Of course, I think the company who made that (Caripro, if I recall) is out of business.

Eric

All I have to say is: thank you for visiting Pirate Shores because we are the best area there is and now I have an idea of who's been causing all of these traffic jams at Skipper School. (Camera's, Cellphones) Which reminds me, you guys should've come on Sunday. I was working at Skipper School. If I would've been working out on the docks position I probably would've been yelling too.Hahaha. But yeah you guys need to come back very soon.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y K I D T U M S !!!!

It is really awesome that Kidtums will have such a great archive of her youth to look back upon as she gets older!

I really want to visit Legoland now that the 'Land of Adventure' will be open! I am a dark ride whore afterall (hmmm, maybe that didn't sound right).

Great update as usual!!!

I just got back from Legoland right now. Tonight was a preview night for employees and their familes and friends only. The dark ride wasn't great but it's nice addition to the park. The wait time was almost an hour. Tomorrow night is for passholders and for people who won tickets over a local radio station in San Diego. We're expecting over 14,000 people in the park tomorrow. I did not get a chance to ride Beetle Bounce or Cargo Ace.

Expect the line to pay for parking about 50 cars deep. The line for any ride in Pirate Shores will be at least 45 minutes. The Lost Kingdom Advnture will be at least an hour long wait. Expect it to be very hot like it was today. In layman's terms, we're going to be very busy.

• 2 months later...