TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

Hi Big Mike I saw you and chilled with you all day. It was awesome to see you. What is this about hiding things? pleas tell so i can go find them tomorrow which is the last day of the season.

I take it you haven't skimmed through the thread at least. He hides ducks for pictures in his trip reports and we guess how many there is. The ducks are not left at the parks.

Hey Big Mike on your Florida trip will you be hitting up the dania beach hurricane?

It's right on I-95 on your way to the keys

I am not sure on that yet.

I already have the credit, but I did enjoy that coaster, so maybe if it is not off the beaten path

Well Freestyle Amusement Park was a success!!!

I liked the park, hope it does well in the future!

Knowing that the park closes today for the season, I hid the Mikestery Treasure Hunt Card outside the park just in case.

Here are the clues!

Good Luck!

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Good luck to all 25 teams that joined up to be in the Big Mike Fantasy Football Invitational!!! May you all come up with victories today, except the people playing Big Mike!

293.JPG.4280b916e31c9ab7d5f4ad01f78e5436.JPG

Clue #5 THERE IT IS!!!

Good luck!

Peace, Big Mike

296.JPG.5b00367e3806837be90dfcd004a74e99.JPG

Clue #4

295.JPG.bbf7a5b01055549d12f59cc585066fdd.JPG

Clue #3

294.JPG.61e871a919e1d6bda9d0e4e5e8bf18ea.JPG

Clue #2

089.JPG.cf5e707f0683da6e0778b250bceed835.JPG

Clue #1 Freestyle Amusement Park!

Hey Mike are you still coming to Conneaut this weekend?

That is still up in the air so far!

I had not read anymore on the event yet.

I was going to put Conneaut maybe Saturday on my profile, but was rushing and did not know how to spell Conneaut at the time. Lol.

I have to see if I can add something else out that way since 12 hours round trip is a long way to go for one kiddie coaster.

Peace, Big Mike

Hey Mike are you still coming to Conneaut this weekend?

That is still up in the air so far!

I had not read anymore on the event yet.

I was going to put Conneaut maybe Saturday on my profile, but was rushing and did not know how to spell Conneaut at the time. Lol.

I have to see if I can add something else out that way since 12 hours round trip is a long way to go for one kiddie coaster.

Peace, Big Mike

Sorry about the Delay I just posted the final details

www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52336&start=10

For additional stops may I suggest Knoebels? Or Fun Spot down near Cranberry may still be open they have a Kiddie Credit as well.

Mike, what are the chances of you pulling some weight with TPR and getting us a FF sticky somewhere. I know they don't like to pile on stickys, but it might make sense to separate the FF talk from your road show stuff.

Yeah, that's a good idea! Or just a thread on the random board would work too

Mike, what are the chances of you pulling some weight with TPR and getting us a FF sticky somewhere. I know they don't like to pile on stickys, but it might make sense to separate the FF talk from your road show stuff.

Yeah, that's a good idea! Or just a thread on the random board would work too

I had a FF thread (well, a bumped one from last year), a league open, and no one joined. I deleted it after I seen no one joined. Anyway, BM and myself both got killed this week in the powered coaster league.

BIG MIKE FANTASY FOOTBALL INVITATIONAL WEEK #1 UPDATE!

Hello Fantastic Friends and Fellow Fantasy Footballers!!!

Week #1 was a big success for The Mighty Big Man!!!

Although he did not go an undefeated 6-0, the record stands at 4-2, with 2 of those wins coming in both money leagues

Now that the season has started, here is how we are going to crown the overall Champion and a recap on the Grand Prize!

The Grand Prize consists of a Big Mike 5 Piece Prize Pack:

A Mikestery Treasure Hunt Card

A Brand New Big Mike Road Show Pin

A Very Limited Edition Ducky from 2008, there were only 2!

An Official Big Mike Road Show 2008 T-Shirt

and

The 1st ever given away Official Big Mike Road Show 2009 T-Shirt!

You also get to be known as the only Big Mike Road Show Fantasy Football Invitational Champion and Theme Park Review Fantasy Football Guru!

Now, to win all of this, here is how to do it:

We have 3 leagues going right now.

We have the Steel Coaster league, the Wood Coaster league, and the Powered Coaster league.

Play all season, make the playoffs and win your league is step #1.

The 3 Champions of each leagues will then move on to the Super Finals!!

The Super Finals will be run throughout the whole NFL playoffs, all the way up to and including the Super Bowl.

The 3 Champions will participate in another live draft to choose thier Super Final Team, which could be tricky because some NFL teams will only play one game, should be fun and challenging.

The Big Mike Road Show Fantasy Football Invitational Champion will be whoever has the most points by the end of the Super Bowl!

So right now, I will just update Big Mike's status since I am having a little problem trying to figure out matching TPR screen names to the fantasy football teams.

Big Money League - Big Mike rolls to a 141-108 victory! The team I beat with 108 points was the 2nd highest scorer of the league, but thats what happens when you play The Mighty Big Man, you get the loss regardless.

Little Money League - Big Mike out of the gates early in this head to head league with a 205-187 victory. Big Mike leads 1-0 and 8 more wins to go to clinch the cash.

Public League - Big Mike's refresher league against everyone else out there in the World comes up with a 111-81 victory!

Wood Coaster League - Big Mike plays arch rival Ken (Slither37) and comes out with a 83-76 win to start the season!

Steel Coaster league - Big Mike kind of gets ripped off going up against the Eagle Defense who scores 43 points against him in a 88-65 loss to Jake (Jakizle). Basic math is 88-43 = 45 which equals Big Mike 65, Jake 45. Oh well, everyone gets lucky against The Mighty Big Man sometimes

Powered Coaster League - Big Mike may have overlooked this match up a little bit as I now notice after the fact that Steve (bigstevet07) has 15 trophies in fantasy leagues already on the site that I set up our league on. Big Mike will be ready next time and will take his 134-92 defeat as a learning lesson.

Thats the recap.

Everyone do me a favor and just post your real first name and what league you are in and that team name so I can get everyone organized for a standings update! THANKS!!!!!!!!

Good luck to everyone on week #2!

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Some people have been asking for a "sticky" spot on TPR for our Fantasy Football. I don't want to bother my great friend Robb with special privileges just for this, plus as my great friend Scott usually points out, it is great for the ratings of The Big Mike Road Show thread I need to catch up to #1 somehow! LOL