TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Two new Gravity Group coaster models released

The Gravity Group and Martin & Vleminckx have teamed up once again to produce two new coaster models, the Fireball and Hornet. I don't know about anyone else but these look really cool, I wonder if anyone will buy them.

Note it won't be found on GG's website, I just checked. If you want more info on the rides click here...

www.martin-vleminckx.com/products.htm

Hornet.jpeg.5b9c9d71f94249c8fa06606db73dd653.jpeg

Fireball.jpeg.f96430575a79edb35c351067dd48804b.jpeg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait, does anyone else see a similarity between Fireball and Voyage?

Not at all, unless you're referring to three big drops on the way out. Lots of coasters have that.

I'd say it looks more like Shivering Timbers than Voyage.

I like twisters better than out and backs, and that twister looks wicked.... but check out the double-dip on the third hill in the out/back: OMFG. Daddy wants!!!

Me too! I prefer the dog-legged versions. One of the reasons I like twisters better than out/back is the lack of visuals on the out and backs. With a twister, you can catch a glimpse of things to come on the turns and such.

If they put the bend into the layout, you will get a nice view of most of the coaster as you make the turnaround for the trip home. That would be cool.

Arkansas Twister does this. When you make the turn, you're presented with a stunning view of forested Ozark mountains with a little ribbon of hilly wood coaster track threaded between the trees. It's breathtaking. As a bonus, that coaster makes the turn so slowly that you have LOTS of time to admire the view, lol.

Me too! I prefer the dog-legged versions. One of the reasons I like twisters better than out/back is the lack of visuals on the out and backs. With a twister, you can catch a glimpse of things to come on the turns and such.

If they put the bend into the layout, you will get a nice view of most of the coaster as you make the turnaround for the trip home. That would be cool.

Arkansas Twister does this. When you make the turn, you're presented with a stunning view of forested Ozark mountains with a little ribbon of hilly wood coaster track threaded between the trees. It's breathtaking. As a bonus, that coaster makes the turn so slowly that you have LOTS of time to admire the view, lol.

Haha.... that is exactly why I like out and backs. Though you really pretty much know where you are going, even if you cannot see it.

I think both of these rides look awesome!

I especially love The Hornet one as I do like the ones that twist into the track and you don't have a clue where you are going. Megaphobia is a prime example of the type of woodie I like. But the out and backer (forgot the name) looks nice for a small park. Both of them look great! If I were a small park with very little space I would go for the hornet but If I were a small park with alot of land I would do the out-and-backer.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

Good for a small park? Hell, send either one to CP to replace Mean Streak!

Ok, maybe I'm dreaming there but these look amazing. I guess I'm one of the few who'd prefer Fireball over Hornet, just because of my bad experiences on woodie twisters (though I openly admit I have not been on GOOD twisters). Fireball's airtime just looks...delicious. ESPECIALLY on the double-down and the tiny little bump of a hill right before the double-up--yyyyuuuummmm...I guess I'd ride Hornet though if I HAD TO...and by had to I mean it's open somewhere around Ohio...

Ooooooooooooooooooh!!! Send both of them to TX plz! I like Fireball, the double down and the double up look awesome! Looks like a good coaster for small parks.

Haha, that would be nice. Somehow I don't think Kemah can fit in the out and back version though...