TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Have you ever seen a new ride being transported to a park?

I was driving to my grandmas house, when we passed a transport with a flatbed on the back. My dad said "Hey Joey is that roller coaster track?" I looked out my window and saw huge sections of track made by B&M. At first I thought it was track for Tatsu but then I realised that we were going towards Quebec and remembered Goliath was being built at La Ronde.

Later when I was at a compition in Ottawa during Goliaths Opening I was just like "Dad that is the Roller Coaster that we saw on the 401 when we were going to grandmas house!" It was pretty sweet!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At first I thought it was track for Tatsu but then I relised that we were going towards Quebec and remembered Golith was being built at La Ronde.

That truck would have been really, really lost to end up in Ontario 3000 kms away from Southern California.

Scream! (SFMM) track on I-44 W

Patriot (WoF) track on I-70 W

Wildfire (SDC) track on I-44 W

Giant Swing (SDC) parts headed out to the park

Delivery of Thunderhawk (WoF) I-435/WoF Avenue

Boomerang (WOF) I-435

Dungeon Drop/STOP (SFStL) I-44 E/SF Ave

Ozark Wildcat (CC)

and I swear I saw Renegade go by. They use Home Depot lumber pallets right?

Not sure if this counts, but I have ridden in a semi pulling a racked Zipper. My friend's dad was a truckdriver, and his friend was a showman (or worked for a showman) I believe. They were moving their warehouse, and I got to ride along in the truck pulling the racked Zipper (I think thats what it was, may have been something that looked similar when racked. I don't really remember. This was back when I was 8 or 9, long before I cared about this kind of thing).