TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Happy Easter 2007!

Happy Easter everyone..... It is a very un-springlike day here in Ohio, but the Easter Bunny managed to make his way to our house to leave Samantha lots of chocolate, a few toys and even her very own cell phone! (Ok, well, that was really from her mom and dad, who normally wouldn't get a kid her age something like that, but we got the phone for free when we renewed our Verizon contract!). She is in her GLORY, I will tell you!

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys lots and lots of chocolate bunnies, marshmallow Peeps and other goodies! I'll try to post a few pictures tonight....

Shari

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got $75 Aussie early for my trip over there and 1 easter egg (just a plain 1). But to day at the 50% off all easter eggs sales i brought 1 marshmallow fish egg, 1 Simpson's egg (with jelly beans), 1 Spongebob egg (With a key ring), and 1 egg with chocolate buttons, and a bag of mini smarty eggs all for under $15.

Lots of those cheap mini Easter eggs which are somehow so tasty, a few Lindor eggs, jumbo Mini Eggs package, Fuzzy Peach-filled hollow chocolate egg, and a Red Dawn-awesome ham dinner.

...Pretty soon there'll be two diabetic Dans on TPR.