TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rate the Pet Above You

Angry_Gumball

Simple concept: Post a pic of one of your pets and give a small description so we know who it is and the person below rates & gives comments if they want to and then they show off their pet to get rated...

Here is my cat Bonkers. She is not angered in any way or scared. She was actualy in a playfull mood, getting ready to charge @ my hand.

882286576_AirplaneEars.jpg.14aa9c4d8259bf891841b70abc130541.jpg

Airplane Ears!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

^ That cat looks like my cat, Sassy, that passed away a few years ago. She was cool...she was a lap cat and she would chase things on tv or try to eat the mouse arrows. Sassy died due to tumor removal. Removal was a success but because she was up looking for me and meowing away instead of resting, she had a heart attack and passed away.

^ That cat looks like my cat, Sassy, that passed away a few years ago. She was cool...she was a lap cat and she would chase things on tv or try to eat the mouse arrows. Sassy died due to tumor removal. Removal was a success but because she was up looking for me and meowing away instead of resting, she had a heart attack and passed away.

What a sad story.

Dane

here is my cat charlie. Sorry if the picture isnt that clear. I took it with my phone and uploaded it. 1.3megapixal camera.

Photo-0003.jpg.e321464ae8132a934b4b8a471d0d1a57.jpg

This is him lying on my bean-bag. He gets it covered with hairs and hates being pulled of it.

Charlie.jpg.e3b9f2822d25c56285a334efaebb083b.jpg

This is my cat lying in a weird position on the spare bedroom bed.

• 2 weeks later...