TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coolest station you've seen

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flight of Fear at KD. I love the sci-fi feel, I especially like how there's a separate unloading station. Gave me a chill the first time I saw an empty train roll into the station. Before I realized it was a separate platform I was just like "What... What happened to everybody"

The whole queue/building is themed very well IMO, even if the theming is on the cheap side. Gotta love that central operations panel as well.

I love Flight of Fear's station, especially in the summer (AIR CONDITIONING). The theming is very good for a Cedar Fair park, but I give Paramount credit for that.

Flight of Fear at KD. I love the sci-fi feel, I especially like how there's a separate unloading station. Gave me a chill the first time I saw an empty train roll into the station. Before I realized it was a separate platform I was just like "What... What happened to everybody"

The whole queue/building is themed very well IMO, even if the theming is on the cheap side. Gotta love that central operations panel as well.

IMO, all coasters should have a separate unloading and loading station. It creates a mood on fear and thrill. Which really, is what I want from a coaster.