TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2007! March 11th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

A few years ago at Solace, I was scared to talk to Robb and Elissa for fear that I might get all giddy and make a fool of myself. But Jim Disney stepped in and made the introduction. That made my day and I slept well that night.

Eric

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Guest list for the SFMM Event, email Rideworld...Guest list for the party, email me!

2. Hopefully Chris will respond to this one, but I'd be inclined to say no. Everyone needs a ticket or a season pass. I know that no free friend coupons or comps will be honored that morning.

A Group ticket or a processed season pass is needed to get in according to the park. If you want to chance it and hope your friend try to get your guest in, thats up to you. I can tell you that there will be no ticket windows open that morning.

Thanks,

Chris

After discussing this with the park, they are expecting 1,500 students in attendance for Physics Day. They have structured activities planned throughout the day so they shouldn't be in your way. Last year's event was on Physics Day and the lines were not bad at all.

Chris

2. Hopefully Chris will respond to this one, but I'd be inclined to say no. Everyone needs a ticket or a season pass. I know that no free friend coupons or comps will be honored that morning.

Well as i remember, if your an employee, all you have to do is show your S.F. i d and the person just walks in. No coupons or or comp needed. Can someone please confirm?

I mean its really not a big deal, but my friend really wanted to go. If they go now or later, it really doesnt matter.

Well as i remember, if your an employee, all you have to do is show your S.F. i d and the person just walks in. No coupons or or comp needed. Can someone please confirm?

I mean its really not a big deal, but my friend really wanted to go. If they go now or later, it really doesnt matter.

No--employees are given monthly comp-tickets, but can not just "walk somebody in". Yes, if you are the employee, I'm sure you could get yourself in, but regardless, I dont know how that would work out--

--point being, it probably would be best to get in the way you KNOW works rather than trying to cut through technicalities.

-Jahan

--point being, it probably would be best to get in the way you KNOW works rather than trying to cut through technicalities.

Especially during our event. We've made it very easy for people to get into the event. It's FREE and pretty much open to anyone as long as they have a processed ticket and seaason pass.

Please don't make things more difficult for us.

Thanks!

--Robb

Especially during our event. We've made it very easy for people to get into the event. It's FREE and pretty much open to anyone as long as they have a processed ticket and seaason pass.

Please don't make things more difficult for us.

Thanks!

--Robb

No problem Robb. I'm not trying to make this difficult at all. I already had my answer, the last question was just out of curiousity. This is my first event and i will be on my best behavior!!!