TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Members Ages 12 to 17...READ THIS NOW!!!!

^ Um, hi TommySweden.....who was banned previously for making obnoxious and pointless posts.

Thank you for re-registering another account (which is not allowed on TPR) and posting a completely long and pointless drivel about why you were banned in the first place.

I have now banned your IP from the site.

Goodbye!

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Darn you Robb!

Coffee just went through my nose!

Will Mr Young Sweden even be able to see your lovely post? Or is it some page that said "Good luck seeing the site now, Son." You can put that lovely pic of you with the wings from the japan trip on it too (if I've gave you the inspiration to do so).

Looks like I have to be more care drinking beverages and reading your posts!

Terry "the results of IPBan are truly blissful" Weaver

goodluckhoney.jpg.7ed05d43a8ebb85670920e2d0d2d2feb.jpg

EDIT: This pic works too!

Deleted quite a few more crap posts today and banned a few accounts from people who posted nothing but total crap.

We're serious. If you can't be bothered to spell check, write coherently, or contribute something of significance to a discussion, don't post.

I would rather have LESS POSTS on TPR that are of good quality then MORE POSTS that suck.

--Robb

i hardly post much, but thanks Rob for that reminder! i'll definitly keep it in mind, well...until October 07

I just opened this thread to see what it was. While reading the first page, I came across the above quoted post. It makes me laugh that he said he will keep it in mind as he breaks the rules he is "keeping in mind". No capitalization. Anyway, I do like reading these boards because the quality of posts is very high. I appreciate that.

I wish people my age would actually pay attention to what they are posting. Personally, it bugs the crap out of me when I see someone my age post things that make no sense at all. Now, when I came to this site, I was also sighted for being one of those "pointless posters", but then I listened to what Robb said and my posts increased in quality. So teenagers, as easy as it is, listen to Robb and you won't get banned!

---Brent

^ You might be in your 20s. That was...half my life ago!

I guess it just never ceases to amaze me how many people just don't get it. Are the schools failing us? Parents? Both? I don't know what to think.

Funny thing...we really clamped down over on Westcoaster, and for the most part, posts over there are much better written.

Of course, it helps to have a Spelling and Grammar Nazi there.

<--- Westcoaster's Spelling and Grammar Nazi, at your service!

Eric

I wish people my age would actually pay attention to what they are posting. Personally, it bugs the crap out of me when I see someone my age post things that make no sense at all. Now, when I came to this site, I was also sighted for being one of those "pointless posters", but then I listened to what Robb said and my posts increased in quality. So teenagers, as easy as it is, listen to Robb and you won't get banned!

---Brent

I would say that most of us our age are bad posters when we first come on here. We're used to all the internet lingo and incorrect grammar, and we bring it here. But I'm pretty much used to 'correct' grammar now and I do it everywhere on the internet .

I just think it's hilarious that after 8 years of English, a majority of teenagers in America are still bad at grammar. I shudder to think about how many times I have heard someone say funner. It's kind of sad, really, when teens are admitting that most of them can't spell or write well.

V That wasn't ironic at all, was it? It's funny, because I wouldn't normally ever make that mistake...

^ So is leaving out the apostrophe in "it's" when you mean "it is."

Here's a quick grammar lesson for all of you:

It's = "it is" or "it has" (a contraction, hence, an apostrophe)

Its = possessive, hence, no apostrophe

Eric

^^ It's okay to make minor errors like that according to the rules. I once mentioned incorrectly spelling "it's" about one of Robb's post and got a PM saying not to be an ass and that he and Elissa aren't cool with that. So don't be an ass I hope that this isn't backseat moderating though...

I promise to do my best, though sometimes immature people can't control the urges to put a smiley in their messages. i.e (not) me.

*Crosses fingers that everything's fine in this post*

Oh! I found the SPELLCHECK button! Haha.

• 2 weeks later...