South Park - Season Premier

TheMan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just watched this episode a couple of hours ago and I cracked up the entire time. It was like watching my roommates on T.V. If i didnt have my roommate info of WoW talk iwould have been so lost on this episode. I loved the hymns whenever they would discuss the "sword of 1000 troops."

I constantly hear my roommates complaining about getting pwned by some annoying Alliance member everytime they respawn, then they go get a big group and kill the guy.

im not into WoW, but knowing what the game is about, this episode was dead-on funny. south park still has it! you can not beat those simple obvious lines like:

" How do you kill something that has no life?"

lol. classic south park.

Southpark definitely did it as far as laughs go...Many of my friends are WoWers and I can totally see them in there. Onto tonight's episode, it is weird (Watching it as I type)...Who in the right mind would took a dump in the urinal anyway? Wait a sec...that's weird. There was a topic about urinals and stuff. See? It is a conspiricy.

Ok...I guess I got carried away by tonight's episode.

Enough WoW discussion, lets talk about last night's episode!

"Man, I'm getting a clue right now..."

This is like top 3 episode material. Seriously, I won't spoil anything, but the plot seemed so confusing at the end and its resolved within the last minute. How awesomely written, although I feared South Park was going into Family Guy territory with the Hardly Boys gags. Oh well, it was well written...

Bring on another badass episode next week Matt and Trey.

• 2 weeks later...

I had just quit WoW just before the episode came out... and i felt so... glad i quit? LOL. great episode though...

My wife looked at me with sadness in her eyes when i siad... "Cool, they are playing the Molten Core music...."

but im done with MMO's.... till Age of Conan comes out in may!!!!

But this season of south park is coming along nicely... still like Drawn Together more though.