TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

Quick question -- can you use NoLimits to log g-forces over an entire ride?

I know that the Stats bar at the top displays the CURRENT positive, lateral and linear Gs, but that's just instantaneous -- is their a way to log the G-forces over an entire circuit to produce a graph showing the general g-force 'trace' of the ride?

A program called Newton2 lets you create rides by forces, banking and duration. This way, you control the forces, and they are spot on (except for really long trains)

http://nolimits-exchange.com/news/20/newton2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

When you use AHG, you need to record the speed at the beginning of the segment you are about to AHG and also the end speed, both in meters/second. The details I'm not sure, but all I know is that AHG will screw itself up if you include special track segments (station, lifts, brakes).

If it still doesn't work, simply tweak around with the startspeed and endspeed values... I'm sure it'll amount to something.

Does anyone know where I can get a track packager that WORKS? I've tried all of the suggestions everyone has posted, tried the patch, tried replacing zlib.dll, tried installing it in many different folders...the farthest I can get is getting it to ask "do you want to ride this coaster," but then I find out that it didn't install it at all. Can anyone help me with this problem?

No.

I mean I have the program installed and the issues I mentioned above are happening.

And that one didn't work either. I have it install packages and they don't show up in the tracks folder. I even searched my whole computer but there is no evidence that it extracted a track...

• 2 weeks later...

On my computer, you have to right click start and go to explore, then program files, and to the Track Packager were you right click on it and if it's a zip, click extract here. Then open the packager and go to refresh, then open page find desired file and open. Install files, overwrite if needed,and then it's ready to go. If not, for .exe, put in zll.dbb? and go to open, browse packager folder for a file, install, and click ride. It should work.

Edit: Disregard the last part, I didn't read your post thoroughly.

• 1 month later...

You would have to edit the cartexture itself. In the folder NoLimits Coaster/cartextures you'll find all the decals from all the trains. Simply duplicate the one you need, edit the shark away. And then in the editor, select that cartexture in the coaster settings menu.

The most simple way to do this is to make a white-transparant texture, so the entire car will have the color you choose in the coaster settings menu.

Can someone help me?

I have the segments right/left railing ticked, but the bottom won't go away, anyone know why this is, or how I can remove it from this spot?