TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFGAdv Photo TR - 9/10/06

So yeah... I had want'd more El Toro in my life.. And SFNE2005/Rich wanted more as well.. So we went..Yeah.

So I had been to Gadv back in Aug and got my last 2 'open' credits I needed... El toro and Kingda Ka. But Rich was all "blahblahblah I need the kiddies still.." And I was all "L o L z.. I got themz last year.. have fun" and then he got all "Hey! I drove your-ass down here.. now ride!".. So i did..

So yeah..BBLTT had the last 5 cars blocked off... yay!

After that I HAD to ride Road Runner....

But then I got to ride something..Uh...good

I still love Nitro. But after last week at La Ronde... Nitro just wasnt as good ...But we still rode it 3 times

6 Days ago we had been on Vampire.. The BEST BTR I had ever been on.. So GADvs BTR didnt do much for me.. But hey look! Chick'N'Chick is back!

"Hey look! Im closed...Still.........."

El Toro was only running one side ..wait what?

Such a good ride.

And with Q-Bot gold.. we got 5 rides on it

El Toro is sooo much better then Badler I mean..Balder;;)

Mmmmm...Airtime....

Uhh.....

You'd like that wouldnt you...

Oh yeah.. Its FrightFest time.. So they had all this crap out.

El Toro + Backseat = !!!

Uh... Rich told me to take a photo of his shoe... So here it is.

Remember when SFOG had a para-tower....

Yay Intamin-e-goodness.. And the only noncoaster I rode.

SUF didnt even open till like.. 4.. And I dont even know why we rode it.. It sucks...still.

"Hey look at me! You'v seen me 5 times now.. And I still havent let you ride me!" (At least I got to see it test this time.. )

Uh....T-Shirt?

Woo.. MORE El Toro...

After El Toro ride #5 we went over to Medusa.. And I still love it.

Before we left for a nice long 6 hour ride home.. We were going to get one more Toro ride.. But then we didnt.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is ET really better than Balder?

Yes. Yes it is.

I rode Balder something like 20 times (El Toro 8) and it was a good ride and all.. But El Toro is far better. The speed... The first drop.. The overall airtime it gives.. And El Toro OWNS Balder in its turns. Balder would have bene great if its turns didnt suck... El Toros are how Balders should have been.

As for El Toro.. Sign says it opens at 12.. But the ride was open at 11.

Actually they opened the queue at 10:05 as they were testing with employees and the first train of passengers (with me) left the station by 10:15 and then I got a reride because the GP are too stupid to move to the back of the platform

For anyone going to GADV, the ET stopping on the lift hill seems to be an every day thing. They test the blocking system for the first hour or so of operation and then open the ride up. I'm surprised Ka is still down, I actually like that ride... if the wait is 10 minutes or so.