TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mitchell makes TACOS!

OK This thread was inspired from Colin's "Colin makes cookies" thread... I figured since I was about to make tacos, why not do a TR of it! So here it is! Hope you enjoy!

OK my mom had to go to work, and she told me to make tacos... Soon after, my sister came in from her work looking for food right when I was reading Colins TR. I told her I was about to make tacos if she wanted me to call her when they got done.. this is were the TR starts... MUHAHA!

untitled3.bmp

And there it is! Tacos covered in ketchup with a side of CHIPS! YUMM!!!!

untitled.bmp

A little burnt... nobody will notice...

untitled6.bmp

I always practice safe toasting... :)

untitled14.bmp

It is done!... I think...

untitled4.bmp

VIOLA! Now we must stir in the "secret sauce"

untitled13.bmp

I franchised my "secret suace" :) ...

untitled16.bmp

My meat is DONE! Time to add the secret suace...

untitled9.bmp

HALFWAY THERE!

untitled7.bmp

(insert seering sound here)

untitled8.bmp

MY meat...hehe

untitled2.bmp

The FRIDGE! This is where only uno ingredient is stored (you like my Spanish dont you... get it I'm speaking spanish while making TACOS!) HAHA!

untitled12.bmp

Mr. Pan was warming up as I was gathering ingredients...

untitled10.bmp

Meet me at the stove... its goin DOWN!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ you poor underprivaliged person who doesn't know what tacos are.... They are only the staple food of Mexican culture that has been franchised in america and tastes nothing like it should be, but we stupid americans don't know that and personally don't care as long as it is quick and easy to make.... that is what tacos are....

Thanks for the comments everyone! My pics tuned out funky because i had to take them with my phone! haha I might do one on poptarts tommorrow!- Mitchell

^ you poor underprivaliged person who doesn't know what tacos are.... They are only the staple food of Mexican culture that has been franchised in america and tastes nothing like it should be, but we stupid americans don't know that and personally don't care as long as it is quick and easy to make.... that is what tacos are...

OMG I soo wanted to say this but I tought that it would be rude.

Yes tacos are mexican #1 food. Really im not making it up, its a fact from the tv channel from the Mexican University.

You can make tacos almost with everything you like, thats why they are so versatile. We even eat tacos after a fancy wedding dinner or when leaving a nigthclub. Here in Mexico you can find them everywhere, specially in little restaurants on the street.

The thing that I hate the most that you do to our tacos is the way that you make them with that funny hard tortilla. The original taco is made with the soft tortilla. We eat the hard tortilla but totally flat and we called them "tostadas". Just take a normal tortilla (corn tortilla -the one thats yellow- not flour tortilla-the one thats white) and fry it with some oil. Then ad some beans, your favorite meat, chees, milkcream and tomato sauce(pico de gallo), some lettuce and oinions and presto listo!!! You have an original mexican tostada.

Just try it and then tell me what you think

Joel "If you want an original mexican recipe just PM me" Saury

Those are so burnt!!! And No Cheese = No Taco!!!!

Well I do like cheese and lettuce on my taco, I just couldn't find any of them (we are having a food drought )...

And for you people dissin on my ketchup... Meet me at the stove its goin down! Ketchup in my family goes on everything..... Eegs, Mac & CHeese, chicken, fries, hamburgers, fish, patatos... you name it... we probably eat ketchup on it -

Mitchell ( I know my family is weird) Moore

^^So you like a little cheese on your Taco??? That reminds me of a scene from the movie Me, Myself & Irene, when Jim Carrey is standing in line at the grocery store..... (If you've watched the movie you'll know the scene)

By the way FlippyTrick, what the heck is in the water down there in Georgia??? As others have stated, who the heck puts ketchup on a taco?, that's like putting ketchup on Filet Mignon!

Granted "Americanized" tacos are made in all-sorts of ways, but I prefer the more authentic and traditional versions like "mmousefan" stated. Nevertheless, I enjoyed your Taco report, infact I'll be heading over to my local "Wahoo's" for some unbelievable Fish Tacos!

I would love to try an actual mexican taco...

An American taco is basically "How much crap can we fit into our gordita shell this week?" type of deal. Seriously... does anyone else notice that? Every friggin week taco bell releases a new breed of taco into the world, and they just get more and more bizzare...