TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Buchanan High School - Band Prank

Ryan King

In the name of fairness, I would just like to point out that band geeks who stick with band through college get to hang out with chicks like THESE as part of their duties....

-Joey "drumlines are cool...but I'm bias, since my cousin was center snare at USC" Mandel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was immature, idiotic and dumb. I liked it freaking hilarious.

I would have stopped after the first sentence. Some pranks are funny, but there was no meat to that one. And Joey.....excellent point! The band always rocks!! No matter how good or bad they are, there's just something about hearing that drumline at a high school or college football game.

I don't know whether to assume that you have wwwaaaayyyyy to much time on your hands or worship you as a god of randomness.

Considering I spend a good majority of my time giving band people a hard time for... well, being in band... I commend you on this imature act of idiocy. Keep up the good work!

You should really consider a sequel with like the chess club of flag squad of something...

• 2 months later...
In the name of fairness, I would just like to point out that band geeks who stick with band through college get to hang out with chicks like THESE as part of their duties....

-Joey "drumlines are cool...but I'm bias, since my cousin was center snare at USC" Mandel

That picture is worth a thousand words. Not to sound like a suck up, but a good drumline at the big game can make the game!

Center snare for the "Spirit of Troy"? I'm impressed.

LMAO how funny would it be if they were so pissed of that they would throw their instruments at you

School bands are always funny to mess with

Great vid but too bad we didn't get to see your face or theirs when you did that. That would be totally freaking' hilarious

Well, our band director is such a loser. Thank heaven I'm in drama, as it is about a million times better (and we don't have to do push-ups). The thing that really annoys me is that for every year I've been in high school, someone in band has won homecoming king, and this year queen. I mean, I don't like half the people in band, as they really are jerks (I have a few really good friends in band though).

To be nice, our band is pretty damn good when it comes to playing music!

DATman, do you go to chaminade? cus that description pretty much fits our band.

Our band director makes us practice all the time. the drumline has to be at school at 7 am every other day "because we need extra practice", which is bs because we are the only section that can actually play and march our show. Not only that but we have to practice 1 day a week for 8 hours during the summer. And we also have 2 weeks of band camp and the rest of the band only has one. And the extra practice doesn't help the band cuz the horns can't play their music. Anyway, i still think band is worth it ( especially drumline) because it can be fun, but not so much for the horns I'm not sure why they are in band...