TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEW TPR DVD!!! Coaster Expedition Volume 7 is NOW SHIPPING!

Great news! Our new DVD "Coaster Expedition Volume 7" is NOW SHIPPING!!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/videos/volume7.htm

"Around The World with Theme Park Review" features parks from the USA, Europe, and Asia! Including:

- Hong Kong Disneyland

- Mt. Olympus Theme Park

- Six Flags Great America

- Space World

- Hamanako Pal Pal

- Nasu Highland

- Dania Beach Boomers

- Blackpool Pleasure Beach

- Thorpe Park

- Central Park

- Kobe Portopialand

- Celebration City

- Busch Gardens Tampa

- Uminonakamichi Seaside Park

- Ocean Park

- Sanrio Harmonyland

- Kashiikaen

- Wonder Rakutenchi

- Mitsui Greenland

- Kurashiki Tivoli Park

- Mitsui Greenland

- Tokyo Disneyland Resort

- MORE!!!

We have just uploaded our first sample segment from the "Around The World" DVD - Nasu Highland! Check it out:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/videos/nasuhighlandvideo.htm

To order your copy of "Coaster Expedition Volume 7" click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/order.htm

You can still "Buy Two, Get One Free!!!" And don't forget to add a TPR T-Shirt for just $10! And remember, purchasing the DVDs and Shirts is the BEST way to support the website! We don't use pop-ups or ads of any kind, just the sale of the DVDs!

Thanks again to everyone for their patience as I know this DVD took a bit longer than expected and always, thanks for your continued support!!!

--Robb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^We're going to send yours out last, and it will probably never even arrive since you'll give us a bad address!

A friendly reminder...

We are at home right now, working hard on this all weekend and then we get to go to our 'normal' jobs tomorrow. They are shipping out, that's all I will say. Thanks for your patience!

^Well, he was also one of the first to pre-order, so that went out early. At the moment, we're tracking about a week to two weeks getting orders shipped due to the amount of orders we currently have.

Remember that we're not "Amazon.com" with a huge warehouse and a thousand workers...we're Robb & Elissa putting together the DVDs at home in our spare time!

--Robb "Figure it takes about 3 weeks from when you order to when you'll get your DVDs" Alvey

How long did it take to get to your house (since my town is right next to your town )?

From when ever Robb sent it to today.

where do you live? Maybe you could come over and watch them this weekend (i am serious). I am always up for people coming over.

Robb, there was a problem with a DVD. The Coaster Footage (2006) wasnt even burned to the disk. I put it in 3 Dvd players and my computer and it says unknown disk. And when I put it in the computer, the burning software comes up. I also tried to Explore in "my computer" but there was nothing on the disk.

Was I really one of the first to order

Robb, there was a problem with a DVD. The Coaster Footage (2006) wasnt even burned to the disk. I put it in 3 Dvd players and my computer and it says unknown disk.

Odd...I'll send you out a new copy today.

--Robb "Where's the video review?" Alvey

Here's a quickie review.....

Disk One:

The DVD is very well put together overall. I like how the segments were put together even with so many parks. I was a little nervous because I knew that there was going to be many parks on one DVD, but it turned out well. I really love the "7 parks in a day" segment...although it could have been 8 with the fair The Asian segments did not over power the US segment unlike the 2004 Japan DVD. IMO, the Japan 2004 DVD was focused too much on Japan, and there wasn't enough of the US parks. This time it turned out perfect. I also liked how the segments were edited. It wasn't like there were less coaster shots, but it seemed more like a trip (with more talking and antics), instead of just a segment about the park. This is probably my favorite DVD of the series...next to Volume 1.

Disk Two:

Robbs sending me a new one....but I know it will be good

Disk Three:

Has the segments that weren't on the other DVD plus ones that are. But there was one thing I noticed....was the "Texas Sucks" video a entry last year or this year? If it is on the DVD i didn't notice it

GREAT DVD

If you haven't, you gotta get your hands on this DVD ASAP!

Also Robb, thanks for sending out a replacement copy of Volume 4 disk one and Tools 2005 disk one! And thanks for sending a new copy of Volume 7 disk 2 so soon!

I guess Ill have to give you a tip or something

PS- I hope you don't use a name too naughty, my Mom gets the mail before me Don't put "tampon boy" on because she would freak! Just do "Wisconsin state far boy"

Awesome! Thanks for the video review! Hopefully others will post reviews when more people get the copy!

--Robb "I know you thought the Japan DVD focused too much on Japan, but it was called Japan-A-Mania after all..." Alvey

I got mine a few days ago and although I have not had the time to watch all of it, I love it! The Japanese TV segments are hysterical, and since I worked in Japan, all too real!

I have not yet met Robb and Elissa, but watching the DVD's and seeing what freaks you are (me included), I can only imagine what spending a day at a park with you would be. Are you guys heading down here for Halloween park events? Let me know!

And keep us the awesome work. It is really appreciated!!!