1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?
>2000 miles (Cedar Point). I've been as far as 4,644 mi to go to Thorpe Park, but that trip was not specifically to visit the park, only an awesome end to a trip.
2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in?
In the state of Idaho, we don't have much for coasters. Silverwood Theme Park has Aftershock (Vekoma from SF).
3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags?
4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride?
5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something?
6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night?
I'm not a morning person, so would choose late night.
7. Name some theme park food that *sounds* gross, yet is oh-so-delicious?
(no answer) - I don't think I have ever bought anything that sounded gross and ate it.
8. Name your top three "bucketlist" coasters you have yet to ride.
I305, Smiler, Fury 360. By this list, it must be obvious I loved the thrill rides. An honorable mention/4th place on this list would be Space Mountain at WDW.
9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did?
Yeah! Indiana Jones ride at DL! Being unable to walk and we were carried out by the DL Fire Dept. It's actually a pretty fun memory, and probably one I'll make a video out of on my youtube channel one of these days.
10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster?
HOURS. I think I've blocked the specific times out of memory.
11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it.
That's probably about nearly any kiddie ride?
12. Your favorite SWEET treat at a park that is NOT your home park.
I don't think there are any since funnel cakes, churros, and chocolate covered bananas are pretty much everywhere
13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on?
14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be?
15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster?
16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option.
17. Name your favorite Vekoma.
No real favorite, but I remember liking Kong at SFDK
18. What water ride delivers the most unacceptable amount of wetness?
If I'm hot, there's not too much wetness. I simply put things in a locker full of bunny medicine and goo or however that goes
19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's?
Airtime! I still love inversions, but more and more, I really enjoy airtime.
20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are...
Gatekeeper comes to mind IF I'm not stapled in. If I'm tired from walking around all day, most seats can have a level of comfort.
21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash?
Unlimited on Millennium Force
22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog?
Hasn't happened since I tend to wear the quick dry cargo shorts and it's hot out if I go on a wet ride. At that point, I trudge all soggy for about 10 minutes before I'm dry (or sweaty and can no longer tell the difference).
23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park?
I was at a park with a friend who ordered fried pickles. I tried one and spit it out - YUCK (I hate pickles, and even fried didn't help with that)
24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
25. Favorite (non-clone) dark ride?
Voyage to the Iron Reef at KBF
26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016?
27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy.
28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose?
Mt Olympus! I could use my SF pass and go to SFA (maybe I'll do that).
29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden?
MF(CP), Maverick(CP), Collosus(TP)
30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing?
Surely kiddie rides in the flats
31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park?
I haven't really noticed any
32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit?
Favorite coaster. Heck with kiddie coaster credits - I only get those if I'm accompanying my nephews who are too afraid to go on something bigger. I've skipped plenty of kiddie coasters... credits are a fun little collection, but not my reason to enjoy a theme park
33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park?
YES! I enjoy waterparks
34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to?
The drop slides in Cedar Shores waterpark redo.
35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years?
Silverwood is closest park to me.. and the addition of a second wave pool was a bit of a 'bleh, whatever' thing to me.
36. The most overrated coaster ever is...
None that I can think of. I'm answering these before I read other responses in this thread (so all my answers here are from me, and not influenced by others).
37. What ride makes you wanna vomit?
Has never happened. I can eat a full a meal and ride anything and still never get sick.
38. What is the best consolation prize you've won at a games booth?
Small stuffed animal I guess. If I win little things like that, I find a kid or family and give it to them.
39. And the worst?
Nothing except for a few dollars less
40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat).