1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Dodonpa, Eejanaika, Twisted Colossus
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Tokyo DisneySea, because it's almost impossible to have a bad day there.
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Steel Vengeance, no question.
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
HangTime. Not hard to top Boomerang, but it was even better than I was expecting.
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Italian herb and tomato popcorn at Tokyo DisneySea.
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
To be honest, no idea on this one.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
By ride layout, Raptor (CP). By theming, Fenix.
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Flying Fish, DisneySea (didn't get the credit last year, and I was feeling sad and pathetic).
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Der Schwur des Kärnan.
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
白鯨 (Hakugei AKA Whale Coaster), Nagashima Spaland
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Space Mountain in the back seat.
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Winterfest, I guess.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Magic Mountain (fall 2017)
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
Dominion for I305.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
90 minutes (standby for Dodonpa).
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Probably Space Mountain at Disneyland (used to go as a kid all the time when lines were walk ons).
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Haunted Mine Drop, Glenwood Caverns. Wish more parks could do underground stuff like that.
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
Maverick (current #2).
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
1. Not really going to it.
2. Not really going to it.
3. Not really going to it.
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Knott's Berry Farm. Especially with recent management, love that it's retained a good chunk of its original history and continues to follow that pattern.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
1. It's in Denver
2. It's probably closing soon
(Elitch Gardens, but even I haven't been there in a few years).
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
Yep (Fuji-Q, Cedar Point, Knott's).
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Psyclone, Magic Mountain.
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Like any fandom, most people in it are generally pretty cool about it, and there there are the freaks that become the stereotypical image of [insert fandom here] and make it awkward for the casual fans.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
The B:TR clones. Sure they're clones, but they're still great.
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
Attraction merchandise (if the design is good: wanted Steel Vengeance stuff, but it all looked like it was designed by an edgy 15 year old).
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
GhostRider, I guess. I need to get to El Toro at some point to remedy this.
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
Most recent was hail, which is not pleasant at all.
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
I think they're a little more like Larson Loops than coasters, but I could understand if someone wanted to count one.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
Silver Bullet, Knott's Berry Farm
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
Don't have any from 2018, sadly.