1. What is the best park visit you had in 2017?
Tokyo DisneySea for the first time. Had lofty expectations and still had them blown away.
2. Have you ever traveled to a park with a specific ride in mind only for it to be closed all day?
As a kid, several times. Once I've had more control in planning that stuff, I've been more fortunate.
3. GCI or Gravity Group? Pick one.
4. How many different parks did you visit in 2017?
Busch Gardens Tampa, Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea, Yomiuriland, Tobu Zoo, Fuji-Q, Knott's, Disneyland, California Adventure, Magic Mountain, Phantasialand (if fairs count, Oktoberfest).
5. How many times did you visit your home park in 2017?
6. What was the first RMC you rode?
Twisted Colossus (still my only one)
7. Best view from the top of a lift?
Cliffhanger at Glenwood Caverns, or the mine train at Ocean Park.
8. What new-for-2018 roller coaster are you most anticipating? Pick one.
9. RMC or Intamin? You can only choose one.
RMC, I suppose.
10. What was your favorite new-to-you ride of 2017?
Kawasemi, closely followed by Dodonpa.
11. Money is no object. You can travel to any park in the world right now by snapping your fingers. Where are you going?
Back to Tokyo DisneySea, no question.
12. Have you ever made out with someone in a queue line?
13. What is the last coaster that changed your top 10?
Dodonpa, sitting at #4 right now.
14. Disney or Universal?
15. When is the last time you witnessed someone puke at a park?
Oktoberfest, guy lost it after Voodoo Jumper.
16. How many new credits did you pick up in 2017? If you don't count, take your best guess...
About 20, I think. Don't really count though.
17. You're at Magic Mountain. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
18. Name a coaster or ride that you passionately dislike.
Big Apple Coaster.
19. What is the most amount of money you've spent on a Fast Pass?
Platinum Flash at SFMM on a busy weekend because I had only a few hours to knock everything out.
20. Skyscreamers or Windseekers?
SkyScreamer, I guess.
21. What is your most recent B&M credit?
Last new one, Black Mamba, Phantasialand. Last ridden, Batman (SFMM).
22. Best adult beverage at a theme park? (under 21: whats your favorite beverage you can only get at a park?)
If I had to pick a specific one, I liked the umeshu (plum wine) slush that was available during Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot.
23. Most irritating coaster nickname/abbreviation?
Still remember the arguments over NTaG a few years back.
24. Butterbeer or Dole Whip?
25. Favorite steel coaster *under* 100 feet?
If I can bend the rules for Kawasemi or Maverick (drops 100 or less, heights are just a pinch more), one of those. Otherwise, Space Mountain at WDW in the back seat.
26. What's the best bathroom at your home park?
Don't really know?
27. Nighttime ERT on Lightning Rod or all-you-can-eat Cinnamon Bread? You can only choose one.
28. If it were in your power, what coaster would you relocate to Knoebels?
Hypersonic XLC, if they could have saved that. The world needs more of those Thrust Air launches.
29. What is the last thing you remember eating in a theme park?
Last thing, probably a churro.
30. Your favorite coaster got equipped with on board audio x Spotify. What's your hype track?
Syncs uncannily well with Maverick from about the 1:25 mark.
31. Name the most disappointing ride you took in 2017.
If I really had to pick, that drifting coaster at Oktoberfest beat the crap out of me.
32. Airtime hill or Zero G Roll?
Ejector hill>zero G>floater hill
33. What is your favorite coaster/ride built before 1970?
Tough call off the top of my head, but I'll go Santa Cruz Giant Dipper.
34. What's worse - splashed by malaria lake flume water or dripped on by chain lift grease?
35. Name an Intamin coaster on your bucketlist!
36. You just won a 3 day trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is you have to choose between Disneyworld or Cedar Point. Which do you choose and why?
Disney World, I guess. More of a multiday destination.
37. Floater or Ejector?
38. What was your worst park experience of 2017?
Didn't really have one. Was expecting to put Fuji-Q here, but hell apparently froze over and things went pretty well.
39. Name your favorite coaster under 41 feet tall.
I haven't been on Skull Mountain, if that's what you're asking.
40. End your post with an aerial shot of one of your top 5 coasters.
Sitting at #2 (someone already posted Maverick)