TPR's Middle America and IntimidaTOUR 2010 Trips!

Page 39 - King's Dominion & East Coast Bash!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Archived Photo Trip Reports of Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys!
Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Re: TPR's Middle America and IntimidaTOUR 2010 Trips!

Postby deguy123 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:44 am

I was just at Dollywood with my boyfriend this past weekend (13-16th).....It was amazing! We both had an amazing time there....I still can't get over how beautiful that park is! Plus the CINNAMON BREAD was soooooo good!

Oh and Mountain Slidewinder was a suprise! I always heard everyone talking about it but wasn't sure Id like it. It was great!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby alilstronger » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 am

deguy123 wrote:I was just at Dollywood with my boyfriend this past weekend (13-16th).....It was amazing! We both had an amazing time there....I still can't get over how beautiful that park is! Plus the CINNAMON BREAD was soooooo good!

Oh and Mountain Slidewinder was a suprise! I always heard everyone talking about it but wasn't sure Id like it. It was great!

OMG we were just at this park baby! The kids area looks crazy all tore up with us just walking through it this past Sunday!!! Mystery Mine was worth the 4 day wait for them to get a part it needed so it could run. This is one of the most beautiful parks I have ever been to. It even out does Hershey! Mountain Sidewinder was sooooooo fun!!!!!!! Also the shows were AWESOME!!! My favorite was the Drive-In show.
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...

Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Wooden: Iron Rattler

TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby AndCamSS » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:38 am

So what was better? Prowler at night or Thunderhead in the rain? I still have yet to ride either of these at night, might get to WoF one more time and have a chance to do it!

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby Millenniumfan94 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 am

Tennessee Tornado is such an awesome coaster.

Makes me wish Arrow was still around and building coasters...

Postby XII » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 am

AndCamSS wrote:So what was better? Prowler at night or Thunderhead in the rain? I still have yet to ride either of these at night, might get to WoF one more time and have a chance to do it!

Do not underestimate the awesomeness that is Prowler. Riding Prowler is the equivalent of touching god.
Anyways, I'm glad to see everyone having an awesome time on the IntimidaTour Trip.
Just because yours is smaller doesn't make you less of a man. Unless we're talking about your brain.
http://www.incrediblecoasters.com

Postby jynx242 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:30 am

XII wrote:
AndCamSS wrote:So what was better? Prowler at night or Thunderhead in the rain? I still have yet to ride either of these at night, might get to WoF one more time and have a chance to do it!

Do not underestimate the awesomeness that is Prowler. Riding Prowler is the equivalent of touching god.
Anyways, I'm glad to see everyone having an awesome time on the IntimidaTour Trip.

Kevin - gonna' have to quote you for truth there ;)

I truly hope that the people on this trip are having as awesome of a time as we did last week on Middle America. I'm jealous, sad, envious and happy for them reading these updates.

David

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby Gmaster562 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 am

CAGES OF DEATH!!!
dw173.jpg
"I love the loop de loops".

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby Pure Impurity » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:12 pm

I seriously need to go to Dollywood; that ropes course looks insane.
Like a nun with a gun, I'm wonderful fun.

Postby alilstronger » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Pure Impurity wrote:I seriously need to go to Dollywood; that ropes course looks insane.

It is quite fun. It is a lot easier then it looks.

If it was up to me I would make the actual elements longer. Then it would make it a tad scarier and harder to do.

I wish I would have had the money to get on the zip lines. They look AWESOME!!!

For anyone going to Dollywood/Pigeon Forge. The up charge rides along the Parkway are pretty awesome and cheaper then what I am used to.
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...

Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Wooden: Iron Rattler

TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Postby jynx242 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 pm

^ A lot of our group did the Zip Lines on the Deep South tour and enjoyed them Immensely. There is a Photo Trip Report of them around here somewhere.

PreviousNext

Return to Photo Trip Report Archive