Relationships

BF/GF
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
I poop golden school busses

Postby astroworldfan1 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:57 pm

DerekRx wrote:My girlfriend is great, and I think she likes coasters, Disney, and dark rides. I don't think she likes dressing up in animal costumes though, which makes her WAY the AWESOME!

Isn't your girlfriend Nicole? Ya'll would be a good couple!

-Tatum

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ginzo » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:10 pm

downunder wrote:*compliments - try and be subtle, clever if possible.
*do stuff for them (aka spade work)
*gifts (stay away from ones who especially like this)

What about beatings?
"There's nothing wrong with it. It just needs some tweaking,"

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby downunder » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:48 pm

^Unless S & M is dominant part of your relationship it is generally frowned upon. That guy in your avatar deserves a good beating.

Hot Coaster Chick!

Postby niiicolaaah » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:16 pm

You people are weird. :lmao:

To all you guys out there...
1. Be yourself, we can tell if you're not. If they don't like you the way you are then you shouldn't be together anyway.

To all you girls out there...
1. Try not to be such a whiny clingy jealous bitch. ;)

My boyfriend is a dorky ex-ACEr who likes to ride coasters and watch Transformers, and I wouldn't want him any other way. :lover:
Parks: 71| Wood: 68 | Steel: 272 | Total Coasters: 340 | States: 23| Countries: 6

TPR's Olden Goldie

Postby ebl » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:19 pm

^ Good advice. Nothing turns me off more than a woman that has to "have control of her man." The smartest women out there let their guy have time with his friends instead of tying him down.

Eric
My Honda will run ringz around your Saturn.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby MRHS Falcon » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:06 pm

I have a girlfriend, that a bit far away from here, she lives in domincian replubic. We have been dating since July 21, 2007 (she was up here during the summer working at SFGADV), we didnt start actaully calling ourselves BF/GF till Sept. Eventhough i origanaly met her May 25, 2007, we met at SFGADV which is were we both worked during the summer (we also worked in the same dept.). she left to return to her country in September, in Dec. i made the flight down to see her again. she would like to move up here permantly after shes done with college. She likes me for the way iam unlike most of my other GF who liked me for the money i made.

This is my third GF, and she is the best one i have had

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby verticalzero » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:12 am

I have a B/F, he has simular hobbies to me, Cinema, Cooking, Watching live shows, Railtours around England, riding behind English Diesel Loco's, days at Theme Parks, wooden and steel coasters, Visting National Trust places. attending "Classic" Mini's and PT Cruisers events in South England.

He went to the same school as I did 10 years before I went there, his house number is the same as mine, His Mum lives in the same road as my parents and they went to the same school 50 years ago.
"Roller coaster design is a science, as well as an art: a state of pure bliss".

--------------------------------------

A knight who says NI!

Postby Purplepills » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:21 am

^its not your brother or anything though is it? Thats a lot of coincidences.

Seriously though, sounds great :)

niiicolaaah wrote: 1. Try not to be such a whiny clingy jealous bitch.

Yeahhhh see thats good advice, and:

EBL wrote:^ Good advice. Nothing turns me off more than a woman that has to "have control of her man." The smartest women out there let their guy have time with his friends instead of tying him down.

Eric

I feel exactly the same way.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed.

Xbox Live gamertag: Purplepiiis, it makes sense when you see it on there. Add me if you want to play CoD4, not that I'm that good or anything.

CoastinKatie

Postby CoastinKatie » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:12 am

I'm getting married Saturday, so that means I be officially off da market.

I totally agree with Nicole. Most girls go ballistic with guys and it isn't even necessary. Best thing I can tell anyone to watch movie wise is "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days". Basically they are doing everything wrong to each other.

Learn those lessons. Be you and be cool. I swear you will get a really good bf/gf in no time.

Also, don't fret if you can't find him or her right away...cause they will come around.

Also, my soon to be husband is a coaster geek and loves video games. Gotta love all these nerds!! :lover:

Beer Man

Postby mcjaco » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 am

niiicolaaah wrote:My boyfriend is a dorky ex-ACEr who likes to ride coasters and watch Transformers, and I wouldn't want him any other way. :lover:

Wait a minute....we're dating?

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random