TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game: When was the last time you...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days ago. I have these Bonus Stars in my Starbucks account, and every other visit, I get myself a free salad from them (valued at nearly $9!) and it's more than enough to share with David. Or dress it up with a chicken breast, sliced steak, pulled pork......YUM!

When was the last time you returned something to a grocery store for a refund or exchange?

Last Wednesday, I had to return three T-shirts I bought from Casual Male XL, since I got one size too small. Unfortunately, the timing of the return caused me to miss my chemistry lab, and I wasn't able to make it to any of the other lab sections later that week. :/

When was the last time you got kicked out of somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't know that I have ever "sang" a Christmas card. But if you meant sent... Then yesterday. I sent 1,100 yesterday and I still have another 900 to finish up and get sent out today.

When was the last time you ate cold pizza?

sang a Christmas carol. Not a card. I guess the o-l looks similar to d in this font with a quick glance.

Cold pizza... I don't mind cold pizza, but I can't recall a recent time. So I'll say summer or early fall.

When was the last time you were insulted?