Switch to full style
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Post a reply

Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:32 am

LUXO: thanks, I never caught that when i watched Ed Wood.

Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:45 am

I consider Shawn Michaels to be the greatest in-ring performer of all time

I will second you on that. Shawn sold the moves better than anyone I have seen.

Favorite Match:
Ladder Match with Razor Ramone. I remember watching that one live thinking ... will the brutatlity ever stop.

Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:06 am

I have to go with new shcool Shawn and HHH. Not to much into the whole DX thing. Bret Hart is one of my favorites performers as well.

As for hogan/flair I was never a big fan back of either. I hate hogan more than i like him. There routines are becoming old and tired they both should retire soon.

Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:57 pm

I'm not sure who's the best, but I know who's the hottest!

-Julie
Attachments
bigshow7jp.jpg
The Big Show! Paul "I'm taller than Casey" Wight.
bigshow7jp.jpg (28.21 KiB) Viewed 1974 times

Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:19 am

My personal favorite as a kid was Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.

I've gone to a couple events over the past couple years, as I have a buddy that still loves it. I've met quite a few of the wrestlers as well.....it's official: I'm a Tool.

Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:12 am

^^LMAO Julie, Yes, yes he is taller then me...hahaha...I have watched wrestling for years and years and still do. I even watched the Pay Per View while on the UK trip. It was the ECW where Cena lost. I stayed up with all the employees at Alton Towers till like 4 in the morning, hey it was free:)

Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:10 pm

DX ALL THE WAY AND THE UNDERTAKER OLDSCHOOL AND THE CRAZY MANKIND
HAVE A NICE DAY
;) ;)

Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:45 pm

I lost interest in wrestling long ago, but I was into back when the WCW was still around. Goldberg was my guy at the time. Sting was pretty sweet too...

Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:20 am

i have also got to tna for time and space abyss with james mitche doomsday and shark boy and tna tags champs again aj stylez and the fallen angel christopher daniels well done to bouth of you and raven quote the raven never more tna and wwe rock ;) ;)

Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:53 am

^ Huh?

I guess that last post proves your point, doesn't it goleafsgo?
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS