TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Church sign.....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh......Is TPR actually some sort of subversive Cult??? Maybe we have all been brainwashed by Robb + Elissa, and were unaware of it. They are known for playing various mind games on their "Flock" (Last weekends Drywall, Lentil Etc...) and they do seem to have "Followers" from all over the globe.

I try to not logon everyday, but I feel compelled to do so! Help us all!

Before you all take your Hero Worship to the next step, remember this.

West Chester Nazarene has No Good Rides!!! Though they do plan to build a Vekoma next year. I am on my way home from there now.

Does this mean we'll start seeing baptisms in lazy rivers, and communion with McDonald's french fries and Coke?

I love it, Julie!!! Exactly what I was thinking! I just keep thinking of Susan Sarandon's line in Bull Durham "I believe in the Church of Baseball", only for us, it's "I believe in the Church of Coasters".

Since Sammi and I typically go to PKI on Sunday mornings while Herb works in their money room, and when I worked there I worked Sunday mornings a lot, I have always said I attend Sunday services at "Our Lady of the Eiffel Tower".

Shari

Does this mean we'll start seeing baptisms in lazy rivers, and communion with McDonald's french fries and Coke?

-Julie

And so did Jeebus turn the waters into Coke, and yea, into Diet Coke. And thus did his disciples emerge soaked in the soft drink of the Lamb . . .