TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Indiana Beach (IB) Discussion Thread

^ Honestly, I doubt the park would be able to give any good answers to those questions cause I am sure they want the ride open ASAP. I want a video of it testing or opening - I just want to see if it's as bad (rough) as I fear. Hope not, cause it looks cool as sh^t.

^ Once the ride opens officially they will be able to provide information no doubt. They may know when the state inspector is coming but they can't predict when it will be allowed to open, while the last thing the park would want is people traveling to get there come to find out the ride isn't open.

Has anyone seen the ride operating / testing yet?

^I just wanna find out if the ride is open and if not, why, and if the inspector is at fualt here then when is he coming by. you can try and reason it as much as you want but the park does know the answers to those questions, im just wondering if someone can call the park and see what they are.

Tomi "recently realised he doesnt know who to do long distance dialing" Zandshtein.

THANK YOU cheapalcohol - the video certainly exceeded my expectations! I agree the first brake does slow it down more than expected, it almost looks like a "mini dive" coaster, but the pacing looks perfect from the ground. It looks pretty smooth throught the transitions too.

Thanks again for the post - can't wait to hear the reviews.

Congrats Indiana Beach - looks like a home run at this point.

^ Yup, maybe, I wish they had video from both sides of the ride. Kracken, are you saying the same thing when you said "That hill then turn after the drop looks like its going to hurt though"?

I've watched the video more than a few times and honestly can't tell if this ride will hurt or be a head banger.

What strikes me is the speed these empty cars go through the circuit. It reminds me a bit of El Toro testing video, and then when you add an additional 400 - 600 lbs of passengers. This ride could be SWEET.

I am finding myself getting a bit concerned this first model could be a bit rough and hoping the unique seats prove me wrong. Bet this ride would ROCK with x-cars.

The barrel roll looks like the best part of the ride. I am psyched to see all the brakes, which will help control the speed and potential whip lash. ALL the elements look great and fun - 120 degree first drop? Who needs a dive coaster - why even bother? This concept has tremendous potential in my opinion. I'm not sure this first one will be smooth, but don't think that matters. The next ride or installation can be made smoother - that's an easy fix. Let's hope it reliable most importantly.

For all the people going on and on about possible headbanging, it sure looks smooth in that video...

I won't know until I ride it in a couple weeks, but it sure looks as if, once again, people falsely judged a ride before it was even finished.

-James Dillaman